shape
carat
color
clarity

I love my new radiant engagement ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond_girl

Rough_Rock
I LOVE MY NEW ENGAGEMENT RING!!!! It is absolutely perfect!! A big beautiful amazingly sparkly white clear radiant sqaure diamond with the most perfect dainty pure diamond band! It all sparkles like a fairytale - I love it..a pure diamond ring! My fiance bought it at www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com I checked out the diamond prices and these guys were the best. Jim and Carrie helped us out. They were great and very patient and they creataed the ring I exactly wanted. I got a square radiant (like a cut cornered princess) It is 2.01 x 2.04 (1.55 but looks more like a 2 carat because of the dimensions) H color but looks more like a F G color. Si2 clarity. but it is very eye clean. Thank you guys for all of your help - Outstanding service!! It looks tremendous in person and wow does it SPARLKLE! Yay!! I went outside on the patio with it and WOW!!!! Can you say brilliant and sparkly.. I am sure it will blind more than a few people :) Any way as you can tell I am thrilled :) A huge thanks to the designers! They did know what they were doing and did the most fabulous job. I could not have imagined it any better! I haven''t got a great pic of it on my hand yet but here are few.

Thanks again!
Diamond Girl

my_radiant_ring.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! That''s bright!!! That''s a beautiful ring!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I saw your other post as well- What perfection! Your stone and setting are amazing and the hand shot is great, we can really see the detail of the band. Wear it in wonderful health!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your radiant is just gorgeous, congratulations!!! I love the setting, can you post some more pics????
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope you don''t mind, i put all your pics in one thread..

my_radiant_ring_hand.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
side view

my_radiant_ring3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
specs and close up..
bought diamond and ring(custom design) at DCD(dirtcheapdiamonds)
radant
7.06x6.99x4.29
1.55 carats
61.4 depth
65 table
girdle thin to slightly thick
polish VG
color H
clarity SI2
symmetry good
floresence none
ring size 4.75

pave style ring.. diamonds all the way around.. less than 2mm wide band

155H-SI2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
no problem
2.gif
your ring is very beautiful. i think that is the first "hand shot" i''ve seen of that setting from DCD. It''s just gorgeous. I love the thin pave band...
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring! That sparkly radiant with that thin band is wonderful. Congratulations on your engagement!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Gorgeous and lovely!!!
30.gif

Many congratulations!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Well, that just rocks! Seriously, it is gorgeous and sparkly and the setting is stunning. Gotta love that thin pave band with a big rock on top!
9.gif

PS You have perfect hands, too.
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW>>>> That is magnificant. Very sparkly and clean.... !!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
6.gif

It''s amazing!!!!!

I am not a fan of radiants normally, but wow, that stone, with that setting, it''s just spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
as i posted in that other thread...it''s magnificent!!! absolutly love the setting and that stone just looks stunning in it. great taste and congrats!!

i really would LOVE one of those DCD micropave settings with a big asscher in it...oh my!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring!
18.gif
everything about it is just perfection
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, that''s one amazing ring.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a fabulous looking ring and diamond. I love it, it''s just perfect. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and you have lovely hands.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder you love the new ring... it looks fantastic !
2.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement.

That is such a beautiful ring! LOVE it.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and take another peak!!! It's so pretty and looks lovely on you hand!!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love it.
The ring is beautiful.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and thanks for sharing pictures of your new ring! Beautiful ring, beautiful hands.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
diamond_girl:

Your ring is breath-taking! The stone looks HUGE on your finger and you have such nice hands!
1.gif
I really love the diamond band with the center stone...I think it has great proportions and really makes the whole thing pop
1.gif
Congratulations on your engagement and a GORGEOUS ring

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your new ring is stunning & looks absolutely huge on your lovely fingers! The stone is yummy & setting is gorgeous--so sparkly! Congrats!
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results