shape
carat
color
clarity

I kind of got an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2005 7:56:27 PM
Author: lumpkin
Kittykat, what about a pendant for the original pear. It''s cool that you got to keep it! A pair of pears, LOL!
30.gif
That''s such a great idea! Oooh I can''t wait to start planning that!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I love the pear with the baguettes! GORGEOUS!!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I posted in the pear rings thread but wanted to bump this one too - I love your beautiful ring!

ETA: Please post your rings (upgrade and original) in the "please show me your upgrades!" thread I started.
2.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
kittykat, you have the most GORGEOUS rings! I love your taste.
If you don''t mind me asking, how many do you have, and how do you wear them: do you alternate on different days; wear some on right hand and some on left? And where do you find them - a local store, internet, or what?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Kittykat, Love your avatar!
36.gif

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/10/2005 9:49:16 AM
Author: Odilia
kittykat, you have the most GORGEOUS rings! I love your taste.

If you don''t mind me asking, how many do you have, and how do you wear them: do you alternate on different days; wear some on right hand and some on left? And where do you find them - a local store, internet, or what?
Thanks Odilia,
I only have two rings-both are wedding sets. One is an OEC which is kind of new and I did alternate a lot before I got my upgrade. I also wear both peices from the OEC wedding set separately on my right hand. I am still in the honeymoon period with my new stone so I only want to wear my pear. My setting for my e-ring was purchased by my FI at the altobelli jewelery store. I still have the pear that it came with-maybe a pendant? My OEC ring I purchased from a woman (private dealer) that I found on Craigslist. I have been able to use my knowledge from Pricescope and my parents to be able to purchase this way and get good deals. I also get to see the jewelery .After being so pleased with my purchase, the same woman found me this beautiful new pear. She''s really great. Good prices and very honest.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second the necklace idea. I think pears are the most flattering on the neckline.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for everyone''s kind words about my ring and to Sarita for bumping this thread. Ok so now as I promised I''m kind of going to go nuts on you guys with photos. My mom got this great camera perfoect for photographing diamonds. But if you like looking at diamonds as much as I do you won''t get bored (hopefully). Here goes...

IMG_16513.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
This is another of many

IMG_26514.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
next...

IMG_36518.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
another

IMG_40005.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I hope you all arent bored yet

IMG_46520.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Just a few more...

IMG_60006.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Almost done...

IMG_70007.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
next

IMG_80011.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I swear just a few more

IMG_90008.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I hope you all are still enjoying

IMG_106534.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I keep finding more photos

IMG_0003.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the last one. Sorry I dropped such a huge photo bomb on you all. I hope you enjoy.

IMG_6522.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Hard to get bored looking at that gorgeous ring!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
You have come to the right place to show off pics of your beautiful pear. We PS-ers NEVER tire of pics. That red rose really sets it off nicely.

Love the idea of setting your other pear in a pendant.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
kittykat,

Love the new photos! I especially enjoyed the one where the ring is atop the bumpy surface - the first time I looked at it it reminded me of your (huge) ring floating above the ocean. Anyone else see it?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing ring! It sparkles so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know if i could stop staring at my hand! I have been loving pears lately and have decided my next project is a pear pendant!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow, I don''t know how I missed these new pics!!! You ring is beautiful, and really sparkly!!!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
KK, OMG that is just beautiful! I really love it. It''s such a classic with the baguettes. Wow, love the new pics. Keep them coming. I never tire of looking at other people''s sparklies. Truly a gorgeous ring.
30.gif

Shay

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Just breathtaking!
30.gif
30.gif
I want one too!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Kittykat, I still drool over that setting. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find one quite like yours with the knife edge, nor the longer baguettes. I'm saving my money, though, and if I ever find one I'll have to change my username to COPYkat, because that's exactly how I'd like to set my pear! I can't say enough how much I LOVE that setting. And the diamond ain't half bad, either, LOL! I'm sure you are glad you were able to do that. As much as I liked your first diamond, the upgrade is spectacular.

I think the prong work looks 100% better, as well. I didn't notice it when you posted the original pictures, but the workmanship on setting the pear looks especially good now.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hi kittykat,

Meow!! I simply adore your new pear. This is a perfect example of hearing a stone talk to you...the shape is simply purr-fect, as it is mesmerizing. Thrilled for you!

Door Knob

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results