shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a ring to show!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
Picked up my e-ring yesterday. It is a .95ct EGL I/J SI2 stone set in white gold. We got it from a mall jeweller before I found Pricescope (oh well) so I''m sure we were ripped off. It''s not ideal, colorless, nor flawless, but my honey bought it for it and to me it''s perfect! I love it!!!

Picture007.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Wear it in good health.
appl.gif
You are the only one to whom it matters so never mind about all the technical information you read here. You can apply that sometime down the road if you ever add to your collection. In the mean time, enjoy your new sparkly and congratulations on your engagement. A commitment to marriage is not about a diamond ring, it's sparkle or it's cut/clarity. By your remarks, you obviously have your head, and most importantly your heart in the right place.

And of course, welcome to Pricescope! It's great to have you here.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Pricescope isn't meant to make people feel bad about their diamonds. Your ring is lovely and you should enjoy it to the fullest. You don't have to qualify your description at all--just say here is my ring and I'm proud of it!

Congratulations!

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/7/2004 7:37:24 AM Daniela wrote:

Pricescope isn't meant to make people feel bad about their diamonds. Your ring is lovely and you should enjoy it to the fullest. You don't have to qualify your description at all--just say here is my ring and I'm proud of it!

Congratulations!
----------------
amen. it looks beautiful on you. congratulations!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It's Lovely Aurora!
Congrats.
9.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
YAY
appl.gif
Congratulations & Best Wishes to you & your fiance Aurora!!

I really does look luvly on your finger
3.gif
and i'm a huge fan of I/Js - wear it in happiness & Enjoy!!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love it! I'm getting a .95 I/J SI2 too!!! even though I'm now told its .955 SI1, but I can't make the adjustment..
1.gif

I know lots of people who have gotten BEAUTIFUL rings at the mall, so you shouldn't feel bad about that at ALL. I'd like to see a side shot of your setting.

Melissa

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I admit I'm not a solitaire fan, but I must say... your ring is beautiful... I really like that pinch-look near the center of your setting. VERY PRETTY.....
love.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Stone sure looks good to me! Don't get caught up in all the "facts and figures" (I have made that mistake!) -- it looks stunning, and bigger than .95. Very classic, elegant setting. Well done!

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I agree with everyone's comments - gorgeous ring!!! It looks really beautiful on you! Wear it in good health and enjoy it!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What size is your finger? That stone looks big to me! Congrats on your new ring!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful.
love.gif
And as you are now proving, an EGL cert isn't the kiss of death.
2.gif
Enjoy it!
1.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! Your ring is gorgeous!
love.gif
I love "simple" solitaires that are jazzed up in a pretty way.

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
My finger is 4 1/4. I had no idea that pinched shoulders were uncommon...all the rings I've ever tried on have that, as I like the look. Here is a side view of the setting. I've been calling it a cathedral setting without really knowing what it was so will someone please enlighten me?
Picture009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results