shape
carat
color
clarity

I had my new Superbcert diamond put into my wedding ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Had to bump this for anyone who wants to see a really beautiful set of rings with a fabulous I1. I think that somebody is pulling Patty''s leg about that clarity grade.
2.gif
Just gorgeous.

Shay

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Sheesh, how did I miss this??? Patty, that is a beautiful stone. It just goes to show cut really is king -- you really can''t see any inclusions. How lovely!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed it too! Beautiful stone - bet visions of sugarplums will be dancing in your head until Christmas!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ah, thanks for the bump, Shay!

MissGotRocks, this thread is a year old. I''ve been enjoying my second I-1 stone for a year now, but thank you!

I took a picture the other day that really shows the inclusion in my 1.35 stone. It rarely shows in person like this, but when I do see it, it doesn''t bother me at all!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your set Patty and that stone is GORGEOUS I1 or not!!!
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you LLL! And I love YOUR set.
35.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry ''bout that - didn''t read the dates! Anyhoo, I really like your ring with the new stone. Maybe Santa will dream up something good for you this year as well - you have been a good girl, right?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2005 9:45:46 PM
Author: Patty
I took a picture the other day that really shows the inclusion in my 1.35 stone. It rarely shows in person like this, but when I do see it, it doesn''t bother me at all!

When I look at that photo, all I notice is the arrows in both your diamonds! Great photo!

Deb

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
great shot Patty. I don''t see the inclusions!
emotion-15.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, it''s not nice to lie to us....that gorgeous thing cannot be an I1!!!
9.gif

Congrats on your Xmas present...I bet you can''t wait till Santa comes!!! It''s gorgeous!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Love those arrows! Your ring is gorgeous!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2004 8:25:25 AM
Author: Patty
Thanks for your comments and compliments.

lop, I''m already enjoying playing with it even though I''m not wearing it yet.

Yes, vtigger, it IS Christmas in December here. I''m sticking to the not wearing it yet plan because we recently gave our girls a lecture on money and instant gratification.
9.gif

researcher, I know what you mean about not being a fan of yellow gold but I got married in 1979 so yellow gold is what almost everyone got then. I only recently have come to appreciate white gold. Now I love both!

sluke, There actually is a considerable color difference between the I and the G to my eye. The camera didn''t pick it up, though.

I''m now starting to love both as well! PS can be a BAD influence. It''s rings like yours that get me in trouble!
9.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
-If the diamond is anything as beautiful as the pictures shown, then I''m sure it''s going to turn many heads! Enjoy!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all!
35.gif

The inclusion in the larger diamond is smack dab under the table. Nan, you need new glasses.
10.gif

And not that it matters, but this thread is from last year. This year, I''m getting these for Christmas...

102_0286.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results