shape
carat
color
clarity

I Finally Have My Dream RHR--7.64 Ceylon Sapphire & 1.87 Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your ring is just spectacular! It took my breath away! I don''t think I''ve ever seen a square emerald cut sapphire & it''s divine! I love the setting as well & it looks beautiful on your hand. Only a little over 5 weeks until you can wear it every day. If your hubbie would like me to keep an eye on it until then I''d be happy to oblige.
2.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Crafftygrrl, your sapphire ring is so spectacular! It is very bold, I''m sure you''re going to get a lot of attention wearing that ring! The color is so mesmerizing and electric! I always wanted a sapphire ring but I don''t know much about sapphires at all. I guess I have to read up on it. I don''t think I''ll be able to get one in your size (or be able to carry it off!) but definitely one with that same gorgeous color. Oh, and that watch and bracelet is very nice too.
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
now that is a RING! and a prime example of why the world of color seduced me away from diamonds!!!!!

peace, movie zombie

Allie_oops

Rough_Rock
*picks jaw up from the floor*

That ring is out-friggen-standing. Amazing. Stupendous. GORGEOUS!!!

I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
crgreathandshot1.jpg

Okay, I''m not usually a jealous person, but this picture has me coveting your ring, your watch, your bracelet AND you sofa!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Patty,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I can see being jealous of the ring, watch and bracelet. But, my sofa is VERY shabby chic... It''s 12+ years old, it''s been through toddlers, kids and now teens. The cushions and pillows show some serious wear and tear. I guess what I photographed is the cleanest part. But the sofa is incredibly comfortable and I won''t part with it.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2005 4:39:22 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
Patty,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I can see being jealous of the ring, watch and bracelet. But, my sofa is VERY shabby chic... It''s 12+ years old, it''s been through toddlers, kids and now teens. The cushions and pillows show some serious wear and tear. I guess what I photographed is the cleanest part. But the sofa is incredibly comfortable and I won''t part with it.
Wow wow wow. The whole package is bllindingly beautiful. Can you show us your e-ring too? If the RHR, watch and bracelt is that gorgeous, your e-ring must be spectacular as well!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Claudia.....what an AWESOME ring! I love the square emerald cut on that sapphire! WOW! The trapezoids are perfect! The mounting exquisite! Just a down and out stunning ring!!!!!!! And check out that watch and bracelet and perfect fingers to wear that ring on! Yep.....a picture of beauty!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!! IT is just beautiful!! I love it.. and I am jealous!!!!! Please post it in the colored ring staple thread!! that is just amazing!! Congratulations!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
That is an incredible piece of art! It was obviously meant for you since it obviously didn''t want to go home with the other buyer!
1.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!! It''s such a beautiful ring!
30.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
YIPPIEIAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The wait is over. Patience has won out. My "blue monster" is sealed to my right hand.

We got home from our ski trip to Killington. Everyone had a great time and we had no major injuries.

As soon as we unloaded the car, the bank had not closed so I ran to the safety deposit box, got my treasure, and gave the box to my husband to give to me...

I have the hugest smile on my face.

9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Claudia, that's great. I know how thrilled you are. Yipee!!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh cg- I bet you are thrilled.

Have you been using dumb bells to strengthen that arm?
31.gif
(it''s a heavy lookin sucker!)

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow, CG...I think I''d forgotten that you didn''t actually have ''possession'' of that stunner! What a good girl you''ve been waiting!
9.gif

Congrats!

widget

joadma

Rough_Rock
OMG, that ring is gorgeous!!! I love it!
30.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness that is one of the prettiest sapphires I have seen!!!

sixcats

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous ring. Have fun wearing it!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
OMG!
6.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
WOW, CG!!! That is one of the most beautiful sapphires I''ve ever seen. If it looks that amazing in the images, it must be a million times more stunning in person. Wear it in good health
1.gif

roxy7

Shiny_Rock
Craffty, your ring is unbelievably gorgeous. Sapphires are not generally my favorite stone, yet even i can tell that this stone is something SPECTACULAR! It has a gorgeous purple-ish tint to it in the pictures and is far from the navy blue one often sees in sapphires. I must say that that stone is ALIVE.

The setting too is completely classic. This is an heirloom piece for your grandkids!!!!

Yes, show us your other jewelry, I can only imagine how great it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results