shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t post often, but I''m excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CantaPiana

Rough_Rock
About my wedding set. I''m getting married in a month and I can''t WAIT to wear it! I just read a post below looking for more "modern" sets, so I figured I would share mine, since I consider it to be pretty modern.

As much as I know about it:
1.51 ct. princess cut (ya, that''s about all I know about it.. I saw the stats once, but definitely do not remember! I think it''s "F" color?.. sorry no help :)
set in platinum
Custom made by our jeweler here in Pittsburgh. I can''t wait to sport the matching wedding band very soon :)

My future-husband''s ring is titanium and pretty basic, but a great fit for him :)

Lwilliams23.jpg

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
looks very pretty, did it turn out exactly how u wanted? who made it in pittsburgh? we have been working with orr''s in squirrel hill

CantaPiana

Rough_Rock
Turned out perfectly! I love them both. We work with Keith Attwood in the South Side (on 12th)

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and sparkly. I like how the diamond is turned and love how happy you sound! Exactly how you should feel! Very exciting! Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very unique and modern

how does the stone stay in....thats so interesting....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool--and congrats!

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That is the coolest thing ever. Congrats!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! I''m not usually turned on by the more modern looking settings, but that is just stunning!!!

I really like how you have the center turned... so unique!!

Congrats!!!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Liana, it''s beautiful! And it looks HUGE! What size is your finger?

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Incredible!!! So gorgeous and different! I have my princess set "kite set" as well! Really shows it off! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful set. Just love it, congrats!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Unique style -- did you design it from scratch with your jeweler? The rings fit together with a modern architectural flair.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Devlgrl2000

Rough_Rock
Hi Liana,
I''m also going to do a "star setting" for my custom 3 stone e-ring. Any advise? Was it difficult to find a princess with equal length to width ratio?
Thanks,
Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results