shape
carat
color
clarity

I climbed aboard the mighty U-PRONG train!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MotownMama -

Love the new ring! Trying to find out more about your e-ring, I went back and looked at ALL your previous topics - WOW! What an amazing collection you have! Do you still wear the diamond and sapphire 3 stone? And is your mother's e-ring in your collection also? And - your e-ring is..1.02ct, yes? I totally lost track after I got absorbed in your stackers!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition - your yellow gold family is just beautiful!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bright Ice and Acinom - I really value your opinions - thank you!!!

Mrs. Blop - aren't you sweet!!
Yes, my solitaire is 1.02 ctw

my Mom's solitaire was 2.3 CTW, but I had it recut by Brian Gavin so now it's 2.02. It's the center of my 3-stone with the 2 sapphires. I got it for my 20th anniversary. Do you remember it was originally 3 bezels and now it's 3 baskets/prongs? I scratched the sapphires and had to have them repaired and I changed the platinum alloy when it was remade in the prong setting- so that was quite a process in the end, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

I like to wear my rings 24/7, so I find that I wear the 2 sets: 70% - solitaire and 30%- 3-stone. It's kinda big to wear the 3-stone all the time - not just physical size/bumping it etc, but I don't ALWAYS feel it's comfortably appropriate all the time - not talking theft or anything, but more the company I'm with (40 stackers aside, I'm a low-key person).

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_12269.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1468530716|4055500 said:
Bright Ice and Acinom - I really value your opinions - thank you!!!

Mrs. Blop - aren't you sweet!!
Yes, my solitaire is 1.02 ctw

my Mom's solitaire was 2.3 CTW, but I had it recut by Brian Gavin so now it's 2.02. It's the center of my 3-stone with the 2 sapphires. I got it for my 20th anniversary. Do you remember it was originally 3 bezels and now it's 3 baskets/prongs? I scratched the sapphires and had to have them repaired and I changed the platinum alloy when it was remade in the prong setting- so that was quite a process in the end, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

I like to wear my rings 24/7, so I find that I wear the 2 sets: 70% - solitaire and 30%- 3-stone. It's kinda big to wear the 3-stone all the time - not just physical size/bumping it etc, but I don't ALWAYS feel it's comfortably appropriate all the time - not talking theft or anything, but more the company I'm with (40 stackers aside, I'm a low-key person).

I laughed out LOUD when I read that! :bigsmile:

And I definitely remember your three stone and the re-set - I love where you ended with it - what a ring! Congratulations on a new addition to an already fabulous addition!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks "cyber friend!!"

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Motownmama, this new eternity really works, and looks perfectly elegant with your solitaire! Congratulations on repurposing that 7 stone. Smart! And now you can wear it all the time. I would love a full eternity myself. Yay! No spinning issues!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic, timeless, elegant perfection :love: Oh...and beautifully blingy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_12364.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_12365.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you LLJsmom, Craving & Bonfire for your kind comments!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_12366.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results