shape
carat
color
clarity

I chased down the UPS man . . . and look what I got!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to a little glich in the shipping, I had to re-schedule delivery of my new ring. I couldn''t believe that man had my ring on his truck and I couldn''t get to it so I saw him rounding another street in my neighborhood several hours later so. . . . in true PS form, I ran him down! And look what I got!

MVC-016S.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is beyond my expectations - the stones are the perfect size - the setting for the diamonds is in platinum and the shank is18 kt. yellow gold. The stones are 1.50 ctw, G color, VS clarity. I just love it! I will post more pictures below - I don''t know their order as I have been snapping pictures all day at work (bad, bad) but I wanted to get them posted.

MVC-006S.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha - don't come between a girl and her blingage! It's beautiful and you are giving me very bad ideas, I am hoping for a diamond band sometime....
31.gif
Wow with the second pic it is FABULOUS! I would be snapping pics too and neglecting work - somethings are more important!
16.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous MGR!!! I love that you chased the UPS truck around your neighborhood. Too funny!!!
30.gif
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
You did the right thing by chasing down the UPS man because you''ve got a lovely ring!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one for now. . . I promise more later!

Bill Pearlman was the best to work with - a consumate professional who really knows the designer pieces that he sells. Thanks Bill!

back.4.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
(I've just got to get rid of my dialup ...it was TORTURE staring at that Pearlmans Box, waiting for the picture to unload!)

23.gif
IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations, MGR!! I just love it! Are you going to wear it as a RHR? Or can it go with your beautiful Ering?

widget

ETA: Hee hee...I've been known to wander around town looking for the UPS truck to intercept....definitely material for the "You know you're a PSer when..." thread!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Come on! You don''t need to work! More Pics! More Pics

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love it MGR- what an excellent choice.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
MGR, you are a true Pricescoper--you had to run down the UPS man so you could come back and give us these unbelievable hand shots!!! The ring is absolutely stunning and looks amazing on your hand. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, MGR. it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It looks fantastic on your hand. I love that you had to chase down the UPS man. Congratulations!
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
That''s too funny. The ring is so sparkly. I would chase the UPS guy down too if I were you to get to that beauty.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I''m blinded! Maybe the UPS guy was afraid to deliver the mysterious GLOWING package in his truck, LOL!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
That would have been TORTURE if you had to wait another day for the UPS man! Good for you, chasing him down. Congratulations, MGR. I know you have been looking forward to this ring for quite a while. It is beautiful, and particularly like the 2-tone.
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
OH MGR''s it FABULOUS. I absolutely LOVE IT. Is it me or did it arrive sooner than expected? I thought it was going to be about 4 weeks? It looks incredible and i''m so glad it exceded your expectations
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a right hand ring - the stones match perfectly (colorwise) with my ering but I have my etoile band and I don''t really like them all together. It is standing pretty on its own!

For folks that know me well, they were not surprised at all that I chased that man down. I''ve done worse but for this prize I could have chased him all day! You should have seen his eyes and the look on his face! I guess he thought I was a crazed stalker! After I had signed for it he said, "Well, that all worked out well didn''t it?" He had no idea what was in the box and how determined I was to get it. It is all comical looking back - glad there was no Candid Camera around!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOH so pretty...MGR you should add that to the 'you know you are a PS'er thread!'....that's a fabulous one...and so something I would do..when I was waiting for my eBay fun ring last Dec I kept stalking the PO guy every time I saw his truck and if I was going out somewhere. I'd be like 'package for me?'...'package for me?'...I'm not going away!! Where's my package!
9.gif
Thank god he's sweet and doesn't mind the stalker.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d''ve done the same thing!!! Beautiful ring - love those big beautiful stones! Definitely a commanding RHR for sure!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I was so fortunate to have so many PSers to help me with this decision and selection. I really fretted over this ring - and have yet to find one thing that I don''t like about it.

Hell nor high water can stop an old diamond girl - this ring just didn''t belong on that truck - it had a home!
emotion-5.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That thing is KRAZY BEAUTIFUL! My WORD!
23.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
If I chase down the next UPS man I see, will he have one of those awesome rings for me too??

It''s beautiful!!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that is one gorgeous ring. The two tone looks great. I want one!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I am glad you saw the UPS guy!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!
18.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh MissGotRocks I absolutely LOVE that ring! It looks just gorgeous on your hand!!! That was well worth chasing down the UPS guy - you go girl.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the yellow gold. :)

I''m gonna go chase down my UPS man and see if I can get one too. ;-)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 4:07:16 PM
Author: Patty
It''s beautiful! I love the yellow gold. :)

I''m gonna go chase down my UPS man and see if I can get one too. ;-)
lmao..patty you crack me up!
39.gif

beautiful ring mgr!
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's incredible and so full of fire! Well-worth the chase!

How's this for a PS workout machine: treadmill with a fishing line dangling overhead to which is attached a 3-carat RB, ideal cut H eye-clean SI1 (seasoned PSers don't need to go much higher!) in a Mark Morrell setting. I would run like the wind.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 4:13:25 PM
Author: KristyDarling
It''s incredible and so full of fire! Well-worth the chase!

How''s this for a PS workout machine: treadmill with a fishing line dangling overhead to which is attached a 3-carat RB, ideal cut H eye-clean SI1 (seasoned PSers don''t need to go much higher!) in a Mark Morrell setting. I would run like the wind.
Oh Kristy -- maybe that''s exactly what I need to lose the extra baby weight!

MGR -- your ring is gorgeous! I am debating about trading my .75cwt band up -- Bill says I should hold out until I can get the 1.25cwt because I was thinking about just getting the 1cwt.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results