shape
carat
color
clarity

I bit the bullet and bought it! New band from Singlestone :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Okay... it''s perfect. Pricey but perfect. I went ahead and ordered this band today. 1.75ct French and vintage European cut diamonds, G/H (hopefully more G than H), VS clarity. Should be here in 4-6 weeks!!! I''ll post pictures then! I''ll be wearing it daily with my new Daniel K uternity asscher band
18.gif
Yummy!

HHsinglestone.jpg

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhhh I ***heart*** that band! If we have the same finger size, could we work out some sort of timeshare on it?
31.gif

ETA: I want to, but I'm so afraid to email SS and ask about the price, I'd rather just fantasize to myself that I *could* afford it, but I just possess that much restraint and willpower to just not feel like I have to purchase it
28.gif

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Heehee, Jefe is sort of attached to me like an extra appendage so that might pose a problem
19.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 5:38:16 PM
Author: GossamerAngel
Ahhhhh I ***heart*** that band! If we have the same finger size, could we work out some sort of timeshare on it?
31.gif

ETA: I want to, but I''m so afraid to email SS and ask about the price, I''d rather just fantasize to myself that I *could* afford it, but I just possess that much restraint and willpower to just not feel like I have to purchase it
28.gif

I''ll tell you what it cost if you want - it''s not like Ari wouldn''t tell you all. But only if you want!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!! Can''t wait for pics.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m glad you went ahead and ordered it! Can''t wait to see it!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I love that band
30.gif
. I bet you can''t wait to receive it. Please post a lot of pictures when you receive it. I can''t wait.

Linda

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 7:29:52 PM
Author: coatimundi
Fab band! Another gorgeous band for you, Miss!

Thank you! This will be it on the "buying jewelry front" for a very long time!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 7:31:06 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Yay! I''m glad you went ahead and ordered it! Can''t wait to see it!

Thanks T! I looked around and just couldn''t find anything as pretty. I feel a certain relief now!! I''m done buying bands because I now have my dream set
30.gif

I''ll post some shots as soon as it arrives!!!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 7:34:02 PM
Author: Linda W
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I love that band
30.gif
. I bet you can''t wait to receive it. Please post a lot of pictures when you receive it. I can''t wait.

Linda

will do! thanks linda!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY!!! I love it! Can't wait for handshots!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! I''m so happy that you reached out and went for the one you really wanted! It''s magnificent (as are allll your other rings)!

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 6:03:04 PM
Author: Miss Fortune

31.gif

ETA: I want to, but I''m so afraid to email SS and ask about the price, I''d rather just fantasize to myself that I *could* afford it, but I just possess that much restraint and willpower to just not feel like I have to purchase it
28.gif

I''ll tell you what it cost if you want - it''s not like Ari wouldn''t tell you all. But only if you want!

Jeez, what a bully!
25.gif
Twist my arm, why dontcha?!?! LOL

Soooooo if this was Wrigley Field....you know, ballpark..... idea???
28.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh! 4-6 weeks!!! How are you going to stand it??? I couldnt! I have to have immediate (or almost immediate) gratification...I know...
good things come to those who wait
emclock.gif

Here''s hoping the next few weeks fly for you...its a beauty!

Appreciative

Rough_Rock
Oh, I''m in love. Ari will take good care of you. I can''t wait to see the handshots. Wear it in good health!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 9:19:07 PM
Date: 1/23/2009 6:03:04 PM

Author: Miss Fortune

31.gif

ETA: I want to, but I'm so afraid to email SS and ask about the price, I'd rather just fantasize to myself that I *could* afford it, but I just possess that much restraint and willpower to just not feel like I have to purchase it
28.gif

I'll tell you what it cost if you want - it's not like Ari wouldn't tell you all. But only if you want!

Jeez, what a bully!
25.gif
Twist my arm, why dontcha?!?! LOL

Soooooo if this was Wrigley Field....you know, ballpark..... idea???
28.gif

It was $4200 so it'll be awhile before I get another sparkley!! Hope you get one too!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
This is one of my favorite bands; and I have a picture saved of this very band! Love those French cut diamonds!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I ADORE that band -actually, anything from SS I just love!!!! LOL! Cant wait to see hand pics!!! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and I can''t wait to see it with your ring.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results