shape
carat
color
clarity

I asked she said yes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
So I got a couple of handshots! The proposal wasn''t anything elaborate as I am a simple kind of a guy
25.gif
Just a real surprise for her after a lovely evening together under our fairy lights. Much as I anticipated she just giggled like a schoolgirl when I got on bended knee but most importantly she said yes!!

Some of you will have seen the ring before from prior to Christmas but for those who haven''t:
0.56ct E VS2 RB in 18kt yellow gold. Finger size is a P and half here which I think is roughly 7 3/4 in the US.

P1080133 paintnet.jpg

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Final hand shot for now...they were under flash so they aren''t the most flattering but they get the point across.

P1080135 paintnet.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif

Way to go, Pieface! I''m really happy for you!!! The diamond looks so beautiful.
I hope your new "fiancee"
9.gif
knows how much you put into and learned from this process ... Many men would not have gone the extra mile that you did. Have you shared your secret weapon
27.gif
... Pricescope with her?

Good for you! ... again congrats!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

I am so happy for you both! The ring is stunning, very very beautiful! I am sure she is over the moon...may you both share a blessed life together. And may she wear her lovely new bauble in good health!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! And the ring is beautiful! I'm sure your fiance is thrilled
emwink.gif

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Sparks! I feel like we are pricescope buddies now as you helped me a lot when I got a bit panicked about the ring I chose. It was most appreciated and then you ended up with a similar diamond for your mum, what a hoot
5.gif

For xmas I got her one of those ultrasonic cleaners. My girl thought it wouldn''t make much of a difference but she was an instant convert...

Before:

PC260103 PAINTNET.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 10:39:23 PM
Author: Pieface
Thank you Sparks! I feel like we are pricescope buddies now as you helped me a lot when I got a bit panicked about the ring I chose. It was most appreciated and then you ended up with a similar diamond for your mum, what a hoot
5.gif

For xmas I got her one of those ultrasonic cleaners. My girl thought it wouldn't make much of a difference but she was an instant convert...

Before:
Pieface -- You are SO welcome. Honestly, it was my pleasure and I am really pleased that you found me to be helpful. That makes me feel like this
16.gif
... You did all the work though ... you fell in love with that beauty and IGI cert be darned and ... you were right!
36.gif

I was just rereading your first thread and saw that was well ... the diamond I got for my mom is similar and so is mine, actually it's the same - E/VS2. That is a hoot! I didn't remember that.

I can't believe the difference the ultrasonic cleaner made. Thanks for showing those example pics! I am SOLD. We'll have to get one. I want my diamond to look as beautiful as that one! It really is a gorgeous stone! I keep staring at those amazing arrows!

I bet your fiancee cannot stop staring at it and admiring it in all its sparkliness!
30.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yippee she said YES!! Congrats!

You should go into advertising for the Ultra sonic thingy...wow that made a huge difference! Thanks for posting those. The ring and stone are lovely! Great job! §

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone I hope to hang around and not disappear into the woodwork...there''s still the wedding band that is beckoning to get it''s photo shoot in
31.gif

I bought the ultra sonic and figured it would be brilliant or a piece of junk. Luckily it works great. I think my girl could start a business cleaning her friend jewellery, they are all stunned by it.

samii

Rough_Rock
That ultrasonic made a huge difference - am so glad I bought one while I was in the US.

You definitely should go into advertising them though - those before and after shot photos are amazing.

Congratulations on the beautiful ring and engagement - she is a very lucky girl, sounds like you are the true diamond in her life.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Pieface, I remember your thread!! You did quite well, it''s a gorgeous stone!! Best wishes to you both!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous-congratulations! The arrow shot is amazing, and wow, do those ultrasonics work wonders or what?!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember your thread too and your beautiful sapphire antique pin. Congrats!!! I love the sharp arrows and the yellow gold, beautiful
36.gif
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful classic ring - no wonder she loved it!!! Congrats! :)

kmcq

Rough_Rock
Congratulations... That''s a beautiful ring, very classic and elegant!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratualtions on the engagement :) glad she said yes

Adore the ring it is so beautiful and elegant and looks wonderful on her finger :)

All the best

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely! A job well done, sir!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! Love that closeup shot. Congrats on your engagement!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats PF and I LOVE the yellow gold too!!
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! The diamond is beautiful!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember your thread! The yellow gold rings seem to stand out to me since they are rare around PS!
Congratulations on your engagement, and please do post pictures pf the band once you have them!
I love the ''before & after'' shots, aren''t ultrasonics the greatest invention! Love the sparkles
36.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Pieface! Huge huge congrats to you and your lady!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results