shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I am so happy! Thank you Whiteflash we got it right!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay my ring is here!!! I am so happy. It is beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I want to thank everyone who has helped me from the beginning of this journey on PS Who put up with my many threads...which only helped me to get clear on what I really wanted a beautiful simple solitaire. At least for now and believe me I jumped all over the place. A very special thank you to DiamondSeeker2006 who has put up with my emails:), Jimmianne who was cheering me on and also helped stir me off the wrong path, butterfly17, and Neil and Gypsy who's constant contributions really bring the knowledge! Of course all of the other PSers who comment and share their honest opinions with frank style and grace.

In addition, huge thanks to the Whiteflash Crew. Bob, Liza, Debi, Vera, Mike (who was amazing and shipped me my ring for Saturday delivery even though it was scheduled for Monday) Thank you! And to Tim head of photography who told me the ring was amazing when he sent the photos!

Pics!! Uploading from phone. Who has time to sift through the computer so if they are blurry sorry. Just picking randoms:)

_15882.jpg

_15883.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last three:). I'm realizing I should have cleaned the ring first after handling it so much but oh well. They are still pretty:). The last one is my favorite!

_15895.jpg

_15896.jpg

_15897.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful !

Please crop that flower WF one a bit and make that your avatar! Too pretty!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: It looks amazing on you, hathalove! Beautiful solitaire!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it is beautiful! And you have some lovely stackers to wear with it too!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so elegant! Wear it in happiness. :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1394917361|3634758 said:
Just beautiful !

Thanks Niel! I just did but is there a trick I need to do so it doesn't distort? Does it look distorted to you?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Asherhalo, kalomeli, Jimmieanne, tyty333, and ecf8503 :wavey: I have been enjoying it all day. Just staring at my finger. Trying it out with my bands. I think I like it with my plain rose gold band most. My bezel band has been speaking to me less and less these days. I may actually end up selling it.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove said:
Just beautiful !

Thanks Niel! I just did but is there a trick I need to do so it doesn't distort? Does it look distorted to you?

Looks normal to me but the tick is to make it perfectly square. Otherwise it tries to do it itself. Like this.

I'm dying over this photo. Btw.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1394930836.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: You have some great bands, too!

You did the right thing and waited on the best possible diamond to appear! :appl: So happy for you!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous diamond :love: It's perfect & classic, absolutely lovely with your stackers! Enjoy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1394930842|3634853 said:
hathalove said:
Just beautiful !

Looks normal to me but the tick is to make it perfectly square. Otherwise it tries to do it itself. Like this.

I'm dying over this photo. Btw.

ME TOO!!!! I love this photo. I mean my mouth dropped when I got the email. The rich colors are so me. I was just hoping it was as beautiful in hand and as it was in this photo... and it is :love:

Thanks for the photo help. I think I got it to work finally :))

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS you are so right! It was like I still had to search that morning I was going to place the order and BAMM there it was. Ended up being Bob's first choice. Can't argue with the gemologist lol.. well I guess we can (we are PSers) but why in this case :saint: Thank you so much I am very happy.

Woofmama thank you too for your compliments. It is a very elegant ring and exactly what I was looking for.

I think it also helped that I picked a setting that WF is really known for. I mean they can probably make this in their sleep it has been ordered so much. I was really surprised to like the 4 prong after my long 4 prong 6 prong debate. I think combined with this head it is so lovely. Dh said its the difference between a weapon look with the old ring and sexy yum with the new... :oops:

Now lets be clear that I love 6 prongs.. but along the lines of Victor, Vatche and maybe it was a Mark Morrell ring? My pockets didn't have that available at THIS time :naughty:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning rock. Sorry, distracted by the ROCK. Great ring too. But, love the rock... ;-)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Love this ring--can't go wrong w/ a WF ACA! :cheeky:

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Congrats it's beautiful! I love the the bezel diamond sapphire band as well!!

knarffy

Rough_Rock
WOWWWW!!!! SO beautiful, congrats!!!!!!! I love how elegant the setting is, it looks so classy and gorgeous on your hand!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning rock in a stunning setting :love: Your solitaire is very versatile!! Great for stacking or to wear alone. I love all combinations. Must be a great ring to play with.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey,
Congrats! It's absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that you love it.
Wear it in happiness and good health!

I love the rose gold wedding bands as well, hmmm, I wonder why! ?

Seriously, makes me want a solitaire too!!!

:appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you SarahB- I cannot wait until your three stone is done. I almost considered a three stone but took the "extra" and put it in the color of this one. Never commented as I don't have any expertise with CADs or expertise on much of anything related to diamonds. Ha!

Thank you Vinjewels, Gemmy123, Acinom! I love bands and it does make for many combinations. But I like to have "the look" meaning the right look so will pick the one I like the most and wear that for a while as I get to know my diamond :lickout:

LLJsmom you are cracking me up! Yes the "rock" although that term seems like it should be reserved for stones above one carat lol and more like 2. Made me happy anyway.

Mom2boys- I want your VC pave bands or at least one to wear with this. What do you think? I may have an upgrade or two left in me...they may be smallish jumps. That's one of the reasons I went with WF! Plus the customer service has been the best!

Knarffy- thank you for the happy yay and the lovely compliment. Your new ring is amazing and beautiful.

Butterfly17- I wonder lol. I always thought I had a very blingy person waiting to bust out but think that I am more of a solitaire girl with beautiful blingy stacking bands. Now I just need to get the beautiful blingy stacking bands part. Lol. Id like a pave band ala Tiffany soleste wedding band and tiffany shared prong. To stack bands or with this solitaire:). The only reason I didn't go rose is because my two favorite bands are rose and I felt I needed contrast instead of three rose stacked. I dunno shoulda coulda woulda. Lol. I jumped between WG, Plat and Rose. I justified the WG because I could see myself changing the size or setting in a year. But for your viewing pleasure see below. It's 18k not as rosey but you get the idea:)

_15914.jpg

_15915.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Butterfly17- I don't think that's the Legato setting but something else. They sent me the photos so I could see what the rose/plat combo looked like.

I just realized I didn't post the profile of this ring. Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day. If so I will snap a few more. They are all iPhone pics. It's all I have right now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results