shape
carat
color
clarity

i am not crazy - i swear !!!!

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!!! WOW. I have never seen such wonderful earrings before. I am in shock! :cheeky:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: I'll take me some of that crazy. :love: :love:

And welcome to PS!!!! Yellow gold, big bangles, anything you have. We love jewelry here and I like hearing about which pieces mean more to you and why. Let's see more!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
WOW :love: I'll take any one of the stones on any of those pairs of earrings.

They are all exceptional size and quality!

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is absolutely amazing, I still can believe my eyes :o Please come back anytime to share your future purchases with us!

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Icelover, I am in heaven. What an unbelievable collection.

Wear them in good health. Never let what others say worry you. As others here have said they are obviously just insanely jealous of you absolutely breathtaking collection.

Please keep posting photos, it makes my day drooling over such delights.

Absolutely love that shot with the pearls and earrings, divine!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot guys for letting me share and not calling me crazy :saint:

Iota15... My favorites...first is the 5.5 carat each earrings that my dad got me this year...he is not that kinda guy and the fact that he put so much effort into it means the world to me especially since i have always been a daddy's girl..

His words to my husband before he gave his consent for our marriage were " I have spoiled my child rotten without letting her compromise her values, I would like it to be that way" my husband dint grasp the whole meaning behind it at that point....and now he is all dazed :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results