shape
carat
color
clarity

I am finally going to get it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! It is so much prettier than the stock photo! She is going to flip!
36.gif
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a gorgeous ring. She is going to love it.
36.gif

tigertas32

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. here is some info on the center stone.

Weight 1.46 CT
Shape PRINCESS
Color I
Clarity VS2
Measurements 6.47 x 6.23 x 4.47 mm
Depth 71.7%
Table 76%
Crown 7.4%
Pavilion 60.5%
Crown Angle 26.8°
Pavilion Angle 60°
Girdle THIN TO SL. THICK POLISHED
Polish GOOD
Symmetry VERY GOOD
Flour N/A

Checking this on the AGA scale, it comes out to an international fine trade 2B. IT looks very nice and I am very happy with it.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!! Who made the setting? Its very pretty!!!

tigertas32

Rough_Rock
It was made by a local vendor. I do not know if I can post the website name or not. I''ll wait for anyone to tell me to or not.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this ring looks fabulous. I am a Tacori lover myself - and this is absolutely gorgeous!

tigertas32

Rough_Rock
That was the whole thing behind this ring is that it has that vintage look of Tacori. I really do like it and can''t wait to give it to her.

tigertas32

Rough_Rock

The specs on the ring inself (copied from their internet site)

18KT WHITE GOLD 0.77CT H-VS DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING

moobaby

Rough_Rock
Oh wow the picture of the stock ring is beautiful but the live pictures of the actual ring are breathtaking! Good job!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, can''t wait for some handshots!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a masterpiece! She is going to LOVE it!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 11:59:17 AM
Author: tigertas32
It was made by a local vendor. I do not know if I can post the website name or not. I''ll wait for anyone to tell me to or not.
Tigertas, you can absolutely post the name. That would be helpful for future PS''ers.
The only time a vendor cannot be posted/promoted is when they have broken forum rules, been banned etc (I believe).

You chose a very pretty ring, congrats on the upcoming engagement!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s going to be floored, this ring is perfection!!!!
30.gif
One of the prettiest settings I''ve seen on here. You have to tell us who made it.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Oh so gorgeous!!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2008 1:01:50 AM
Author: tigertas32
She really liked the Tacori style (pattern on side with channel and pave set diamonds), but there was no way I could afford something like that and still get a 1.5 princess on my budget. She likes thicker rings because she is so hard on them, so that was hard to find too. This one is 4.2mm thick so I think it should hold up.

We just happened to see this place and said what the heck, lets give it a shot. Went in and the first thing she saw was this and loved it. I have been going backthere for the past 3 weeks picking out a diamond to fit the ring.

She thinks I may propsoe in 6-8 months, but little does she know that I will actually have the ring tomorrow and ready to go. I am thinking within the month.
Well it looks exactly like a Tacori to me. I have a Tacori style ring with the same undergallery.

It''s simply too exquisite to put in words. She''s a very lucky lady. Good luck to you both on your future together.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is perfect for a princess. She is sure to love it! Congrats! Please post hand shots after you give it to her.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! It''s absolutely beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tigertas32

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the long delay. I appreciate all your comments.

I live in Redondo Beach, CA and the store is in Torrance, CA. This is just south of Los Angeles for those of you who are not familiar.

The place is called Adamant Designs. They go to a lot of gem and trade shows and the owner is a very nice guy. His name is Samuel Kaoud. The website is:

www.adamantdesigns.com

They do custom work with CAD and the prices seem to be very reasonable.

I hope someone else can share my experience with them in the future. Or if someone has already done so, share it with all of us.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Its very sleek and the princess suits it perfectly! When will be enjoying hand shots?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with the princess cut - i much prefer it to the round stone!!!

tigertas32

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/6/2008 12:29:30 PM
Author: mrsv
Its very sleek and the princess suits it perfectly! When will be enjoying hand shots?
I would have to say hand shots will be coming in the next month or so. Probably before December.

I just have to think of a way to propose and then I will do it. This is harder than actually getting this ring. The ring kind of fell into my lap which was nice. I wish the proposal would too.

I will keep everyone updated. And give hand shots when they are here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results