shape
carat
color
clarity

Hubba hubba.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
WOW you did a good job with those macro shots !
Those little ones are so crystal clear and perfect, almost makes ME WANT !!!! :love: :love: :love:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful Ame! :appl: you are making me want some for myself. I might go and have a look at the prices. It's my birthday in May :bigsmile:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

ooo~Shiney!|1393107914|3620811 said:
WOW you did a good job with those macro shots !
Those little ones are so crystal clear and perfect, almost makes ME WANT !!!! :love: :love: :love:
To be fair, I have a little gizmo to help with those shots! But boy, I was pleased capturing arrows so easily.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What kind of gizmo are you using? I need to get some close ups of my new earrings, but only have an iPhone and also a Cannon camera w/macro.

Seeing yours totally makes me want a pair of bezels to alternate with my new studs. Hopefully at some point in the future. :))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC|1393120793|3620895 said:
What kind of gizmo are you using? I need to get some close ups of my new earrings, but only have an iPhone and also a Cannon camera w/macro.

Seeing yours totally makes me want a pair of bezels to alternate with my new studs. Hopefully at some point in the future. :))
I have an EasyMacro that fits over my phone case to use on my iPhone (or any smartphone/tablet) and an Olloclip which is iPhone specific and even model specific. These were EasyMacro. I am going to order the Olloclip macro-only option soon I think, to check out. But the Olloclip is not case or screen protector friendly, so I make sure that I am ok with killing my screen protector first and have spares.

I am quite pleased. Wore them all day! Took them out just now and cleaned them, and put them away because I am about to shower and use goo in my hair again. DH just said at dinner (after not even noticing them all day...and I had to point them out!!!) that he thinks they're "way too small" for his liking. Well, I like em, and I wanted small, dammit. They're actually a hair bigger in diameter than my Kwiats with the bezel and as you all know, I was really hemming and hawwing on that size choice. I am SO glad I went with the size I did. Maybe if I ever get used to wearing studs again (as I said last night, I practically had to jam them in as it's been so long!) Ill get larger someday.

I think it's funny that I used to have stretched piercings in my ears, like not pencil sized but not small either. I took those out to wear regular earrings at my wedding and didn't go back to them. And now I can barely wear regular studs almost 9 years later. Crazy.

GSteph

Rough_Rock
I love those! Great shots of them as well. I really like the bezel setting.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1393123940|3620914 said:

I have an EasyMacro that fits over my phone case to use on my iPhone (or any smartphone/tablet) and an Olloclip which is iPhone specific and even model specific. These were EasyMacro. I am going to order the Olloclip macro-only option soon I think, to check out. But the Olloclip is not case or screen protector friendly, so I make sure that I am ok with killing my screen protector first and have spares.

I am quite pleased. Wore them all day! Took them out just now and cleaned them, and put them away because I am about to shower and use goo in my hair again. DH just said at dinner (after not even noticing them all day...and I had to point them out!!!) that he thinks they're "way too small" for his liking. Well, I like em, and I wanted small, dammit. They're actually a hair bigger in diameter than my Kwiats with the bezel and as you all know, I was really hemming and hawwing on that size choice. I am SO glad I went with the size I did. Maybe if I ever get used to wearing studs again (as I said last night, I practically had to jam them in as it's been so long!) Ill get larger someday.

I think it's funny that I used to have stretched piercings in my ears, like not pencil sized but not small either. I took those out to wear regular earrings at my wedding and didn't go back to them. And now I can barely wear regular studs almost 9 years later. Crazy.

Yay, so glad you like them and the size is good! Smaller is much more comfy, IMO. I was looking at my earrings in the mirror last night and realized they look small compared to what most other people wear, but being able to have them in 24/7 is so nice and I wouldn't trade a larger size for giving up that convenience. I would take a larger pair for special occasions, though ;)) .

I'll hunt down an EasyMacro...the combination of your great photos and also knowing I can attach it to my iPhone makes it sound perfect!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC|1393182780|3621256 said:

Yay, so glad you like them and the size is good! Smaller is much more comfy, IMO. I was looking at my earrings in the mirror last night and realized they look small compared to what most other people wear, but being able to have them in 24/7 is so nice and I wouldn't trade a larger size for giving up that convenience. I would take a larger pair for special occasions, though ;)) .

I'll hunt down an EasyMacro...the combination of your great photos and also knowing I can attach it to my iPhone makes it sound perfect!
Easy-macro.com I think. :)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I like the size. :love:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1393185588|3621289 said:
MC|1393182780|3621256 said:

Easy-macro.com I think. :)

Was it only $15? I'm pretty sure I found one on Amazon.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea about that. I bought from them direct, I don't usually buy things on Amazon, too many fakes.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty Ame! Love the size and am now thinking I *need* them for my second piercing :devil:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Ame they are lovely and a great size :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore them today and all day Saturday. I am so not used to having studs in but I am like...conscious that theyre in there so I keep "checking" to make sure the haven't fallen out. How nuts am I.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
They look wonderful Ame. I have been tempted to get some baby bezels for everyday wear and seeing yours might just push me over the edge.... ;-)

Congratulations on your beautiful earrings!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1393256230|3621884 said:
I wore them today and all day Saturday. I am so not used to having studs in but I am like...conscious that theyre in there so I keep "checking" to make sure the haven't fallen out. How nuts am I.

I'm glad you're bonding with your new earrings! :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Ame, they're BEAUTIFUL!!! No really, they're absolutely perfect for you and look like they give off quite a bit of sparkle in dim lighting as well.

I'm so glad you're enjoying them, YAY!!!! Being that this was your first BGD venture, I was so worried you'd find something that you didn't like right away, so I'm super happy that you're happy (and blown away that you didn't loupe them IMMEDIATELY, good for you). I'd love to see more pics, more pics, more pics :D !

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have like 3 or 4 more I just need to crop and post, I just haven't had time to do it!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Positively yummy! :love: :love: :love: :love: Great pics, too.

Thes are the same size as the pais I had sent to my mother for Christmas a couple years ago. she loves them, and wears them every day in her second earhole. She likes to change out her danglies in the first hole, the combo looks really cool together.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1393433083|3623455 said:
Positively yummy! :love: :love: :love: :love: Great pics, too.

Thes are the same size as the pais I had sent to my mother for Christmas a couple years ago. she loves them, and wears them every day in her second earhole. She likes to change out her danglies in the first hole, the combo looks really cool together.
Thanks!

I can't get anything into my other piercing holes anymore. Most are still visible "scars" but not open.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
here's a few more I got and finally got a chance to crop!

accordingtoame_bgdstuds_bluefire1.jpg

accordingtoame_bgdstuds_greenfire.jpg

accordingtoame_bgdstuds_prism.jpg

accordingtoame_bgdstuds_earshot3.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, fire shots, my favorite!! Wow, they give off amazing sparks. I just showed DH these pics and he's thinking they might be a great anniv gift for me this year (hee hee :naughty: ).

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are quite spectacular. VERY firey.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Your last ear shot makes them look like tiny stars :love: :love: :love:

Amazing that you can see the arrows in those little beauties..... :appl:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
So, I did find your thread on your gorgeous stud earrings Ame, stunning they are! So happy you like then, have you ended up wearing them every day? Sorry, I have not read through the whole thread, I will later, just no time yet. I actually love this size. I too ended up ordering 30 pointers but I did decide to halo them, I have to say I wear them pretty much every day and are probably my favorite pieces of jewelry. As opposed to most, I much prefer smaller stud earrings but then I have teeny tiny earlobes so the 30 pointers with halo barely fit on them. I ended up with the halo even though I was not convinced about them because I tried a 42 point single stone next to my ear and felt that was the perfect size. At the time I felt like I compromised but the result was better than ever expected. Gorgeous stud earrings, one day I might just do some solitaire studs too. Not sure if you shared the specs of your beauties besides carat weight, anyhow, a belated congrats!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OVincze|1414085458|3771610 said:
So, I did find your thread on your gorgeous stud earrings Ame, stunning they are! So happy you like then, have you ended up wearing them every day? Sorry, I have not read through the whole thread, I will later, just no time yet. I actually love this size. I too ended up ordering 30 pointers but I did decide to halo them, I have to say I wear them pretty much every day and are probably my favorite pieces of jewelry. As opposed to most, I much prefer smaller stud earrings but then I have teeny tiny earlobes so the 30 pointers with halo barely fit on them. I ended up with the halo even though I was not convinced about them because I tried a 42 point single stone next to my ear and felt that was the perfect size. At the time I felt like I compromised but the result was better than ever expected. Gorgeous stud earrings, one day I might just do some solitaire studs too. Not sure if you shared the specs of your beauties besides carat weight, anyhow, a belated congrats!
Yea I like little studs the most. I have tried on larger and felt like they were a little much. I wanted something I COULD wear all the time, but I don't leave earrings in all the time. I wear these more than my rings, but I don't wear them super often. I wore them for the wedding festivities.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No, I never leave mine in either, never wear jewelry at home or at night. I wear my halo-d studs when I am out almost every time and my simple ring. I do not think it is necessary to wear tons of bling all the time but I do love them on others. I wear my FCD necklaces with dresses quite often though. You indeed have beautiful hair.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

I am definitely like you in that I don't wear any jewelry at home. I rarely even do so outside of the house, but I am working on that.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes, do work on that! Definitely worth enjoying them. We probably are a bit obsessive about them, I meticulously clean mine after each time I wear them and do not let my husband touch the diamond in my ring.:))) But I must confess that I love the feeling of having them on and admiring them on myself, in mirrors, shopwindows, etc. I just want to take really good care of them but that does not mean we should not enjoy them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! Love your pictures too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results