shape
carat
color
clarity

HT251012X

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sully18d

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have the Tacori E-ring HT251012X and Band HT2510B? If so, what carat diamond did you use for the center stone? I''m looking somewhere b/t 1.0-1.5 carats. I can get the platinum setting for almost $1300 cheaper than the listed 5k...so now I just need a stone:) Will a 1carat stone be washed out by the side stones? The jeweler I''m going through suggested sizes above 1.20 carats. If anyone can post a picture or help me out with personal experience please let me know! Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a stock photo anywhere we can see?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to that setting, in case anyone wants to look.
Link
This ring is gorgeous!! I don''t think a 1-1.5 ct stone would look too small or overpowered in that setting... It''s spectacular!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2008 3:34:04 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Here is a link to that setting, in case anyone wants to look.
Link
This ring is gorgeous!! I don''t think a 1-1.5 ct stone would look too small or overpowered in that setting... It''s spectacular!
Thanks Tuckins! I agree - particularly the way its set from the side....1- 1.5 ct would look fabulous....

will attach pic so everyone can see!

tacoriringsomeonewants.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Sully no picture but I think a 1 carat would look gorgeous.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
I too have also been dying to see some real pics of this ring for a long time now!! No one on PS seems to have it
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results