shape
carat
color
clarity

how''s this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the band I picked up this weekend. Want to see what everyone thinks! Other than the fact that it''s spinning around since it''s too big, I love this look!

Help me decide if I should buy another and have them made into one full eternity or just have this one sized and leave it at that!

tn_newkband (2).JPG

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ick--my hand looks like alligator skin! I swear it does not look like that IRL!

tn_newkband.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! I think it would be lovely alone or stacked with other bands, but I would not want another one exactly like it.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks diamondseeker! I wasn''t planning to wear 2, I was thinking about buying another one and having these 2 half eternity bands made into one full eternity.
Glad you like it though! Not bad for an el cheapo ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I misunderstood the original statement about the two bands. Gosh, I don't know. These rings are usually full eternity, but I think the thought of buying two and having them made into one would make me just decide to buy a full eternity in the first place. I think I might just leave it as is.

K&L

Shiny_Rock
it''s beautiful! i''d probably leave it in the half eternity. where did you find it?

mskatee

Rough_Rock
I''d leave it as is. Instead of buying another one of the same and making it into a full eternity I''d buy another completely different stacking ring! The more stacking rings the better - they are so much fun!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new band!!! I''d leave it as is and have it sized.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it''s goegous! I wouldn''t muck with it, it looks awesome as is, and I luuuurve it with your wedding set!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Yeah I would just leave as is and get it sized. It looks great with your wedding set!

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
lovely band. i would buy a totally different ring and stack them.
emsmile.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I would leave it as it is. I think it''s just asking for trouble if you are trying to solder 2 together. Since there are things like, will 2 fit exactly or will there still be some metal between the bands if they are the stone part is too small or if they are too big will you wind up with sapphire next to sapphire instead of the way it is now on the sides. Besides it is really pretty the way it is. And I agree with the other poster, I would rather spend the money on another different stack ring to give myself more options.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katie, great ring! I''m with the ladies though. Leave this one alone and look for more and difference stackers. Over the course of time, you''ll have one great collection.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Another in agreement with leave it as it is. I''m certainly no expert but it sounds kind of fussy to have two fused--would the time spent by a jeweler to do this nicely plus the cost of the two rings outweigh expense-wise getting something custom done from the start? I don''t know. I do know that this is a very pretty look you put together!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, where did you find that?!? I have been wanting a non-eternity version! I love it! Non-eternity means you can resize it later for another finger if you get bored with the current look.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Katiedid, it''s AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love LOVE it! Size it and leave it be. It''s so cute!!!!!!!!! I love it with all 3 rings, it''s adorable alone, it''s just so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay! thanks again ladies. I''m not going to buy another - I''ll just size this one and enjoy the fact that it was so inexpensive! A couple of people asked where I got it - I hope it''s ok to say it came from a B&M called Reeds. They have a website and it''s on there (along with a RUBY version!). www.reeds.com

soooo glad everyone likes the look though. The ring looks big and kindof overpowering in the photos, but it''s not at all. It''s dainty, yet noticeable. ok, I''m off to have it sized hopefully today or tomorrow maybe.

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I love it katiedid. I''m glad you decided to leave it as is, I agree with mskatee... save that money for another stack ring
3.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with your other rings AND all on its own! Very pretty, and great price!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katie, have you tried your new sapphire and diamond band with your other new sapph and diamond band on the other side?
I''ll bet that would look outrageous. Please take some pics mixing up the combinations. Maybe the three bands without your e-ring. They''re all beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results