shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you wear your rings? ER first or WB first?

krimisha

Rough_Rock
I have browsed through so may sets on PS and I am curious how you wear your wedding sets? I switch it up from time to time. So how do you wear your sets?

Engagement Ring
Wedding band
anniversary band
how do you stack them?

Here is how I wear mine and sometimes switch it up the other way. Can't wait to see how you all wear yours.

_32792.jpg

_32793.jpg

Before the upgrade to halo.
_32068.jpg

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No pictures, but I'm a band first kind of girl. My ering is last and it always looks upside down to me when I see people wear their ering first. :silenced: 8-) But then again, I don't usually wear my ering as I have the bad habit of spinning it :???: So much so that I have almost lost it so many times from spinning it on my finger. Since I got my trinity band I play with that instead....and only have dropped that a handful of times.... :twirl:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I usually wear my plain band closest to my hand, the eternity in the middle and e-ring on last. Sometimes I skip the eternity ring for a change of pace.img_2548.jpg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding bands closest to me and engagement ring on the outside.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wedding band closest (unless I add a random stacker) and then ering. Ha, currently my ering is my old right hand ring though so I guess I am all messed up! :lol:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Neither, as I don't wear a wedding band with my engagement rings. 8)

I've just never really been a multiple-ring-on-one-finger kind of person, I do have a plain band to wear if I really feel the need to make sure people assume I'm married and not just engaged, and when those rare occasions arise, the wedding band is second. This makes me the odd one out, but pushing the center stone closer towards the knuckle seems unbalanced to me when I see it on my own hand, but looks perfectly normal to me on other people! Oh well. :rolleyes:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wedding band then engagement ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's cool/cold out I have to wear 2 wedding bands with the ER to keep it from not rotating. If it is warm out I just wear the suisse cut wedding band with the ER. Wedding bands first then ER. Second pic I just took. It's cold out right now. Brrrr. First pic-how I wear it when it is warmer temps.

_34633.jpg

oecerwithwbs.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mostly like these, with the band or bands first, then the solitaire. (The yellow haloed ring is a right hand ring 98% of the time.) But I'll be honest, there are mornings I put my rings on right before I run out the door and my rings may be in any order until I notice and fix it later in the day.
uploadfromtaptalk1432343594352.jpg2012-06-05_13.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1443190190|3931661 said:
The Trinity is my actual wedding band. (My poor husband trying to figure it out to get it on my figure at our ceremony was priceless)

Oh, I'm laughing just imagining this... :bigsmile:

I usually just wear my seven-band Trinity these days, but if I am wearing two rings it's plain band first, closest to palm, then E-ring/eternity.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, there are some GORGEOUS rings on this thread! :love: I think it is most common in the US to wear the wedding band at the bottom. I have also seen the reverse, but I think that originates from another culture or country. I eventually plan to get one of Victor's thin engraved bands to wear with the CVB sapphire and diamond band, still both below the e-ring.

2013-06-07_1.jpg

2014-07-17_12.jpg

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Actually, I seem to be a minority, as I wear first my Solitaire and then the band, but I live in Europe, so Diamondseeker is possibly right about cultural background

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
In the US, it goes wedding band first, then engagement ring. But I have seen people flip that, for whatever reason (guessing in many cases the engagement ring is a bit loose since husband didn't know what size to get and went larger, but the wedding band is tighter and can prevent the engagement ring from slipping off).

I wear a stack of rings on my left hand. I have rearranged the order a few times, but I think I've settled on: engraved Belais eternity band I got recently for a steal, original plain 2mm wedding band, Danielle jazz bezel band, then engagement ring (solitaire) OR my 5 stone band, depending on the day.

rubybeth_stack_5_0.jpg

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love all the gorgeous stacks in this thread! :love:
I wear mine anniversary band first, then plain wedding band, e ring on top most of the time:

sometimes I wear the e ring in the middle, anniversary band always on the bottom (it is wider than the others and I feel it needs to be at the bottom) plain band on top

_34708.jpg

sandwich_stack.jpg

krimisha

Rough_Rock
all blings are beautiful. Yes i too have been switching position of wedding band/anniversary ring and ER. I get bored so I like to switch things up.

krimisha

Rough_Rock
junebug17|1443100944|3931234 said:
This is how I usually wear mine, sometimes I wear a different band but always wear the wband first.

Nysa, your rings are beautiful!!! :love:

Thank you so much.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results