shape
carat
color
clarity

how can I wear this set if I already have an e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I''ve posted this photo already under "how much do you thing this set is worth?" I''m seriously considering buying it but now I''m wondering if its strange to wear it separately as a RHR since it''s clearly an engegement ring and wedding band. Is is even wierder if I alternate between this ring and my current e-ring? (I''m not sure if my fiance would like that though). Thanks for any input.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful set and I don''t see why you couldn''t wear it as a right hand ring. I know a couple of different women who have family heirloom engagement/wedding ring sets that they wear on their right hands. Anything goes these days.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the input Sundial. I really think once I see this ring in person that I''m going to take the plunge ($3400).

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Those rings look beautiful, especially the "engagement ring"

Maybe if you decided to only wear one new ring at a time on your right hand, instead of as a set, it would look more like a RHR and less like a wedding set...

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
I wear ''wedding sets'' on my right hand all the time. Who cares if it looks wedding-ish. I don''t!

It''s beautiful! Get it.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 3 ring wedding set and I totally mix and match between right hand, left hand, both hands...I love the set you posted so I think you should wear it however you like!!

rosy

Shiny_Rock
I think you should wear whatever you want. A friend of mine wears her wedding set from her first husband on her right hand & her wedding set from her current husband on her left hand.

coconut

Shiny_Rock
If you like it you should go for it!
I particularly like the engagement ring there....

I have 2 different wedding bands (one full pave one just simple plain plat.) that I alternate....and it was my husband who actually suggested I have 2 (he didn''t want the pave one to be scratched and damaged from everyday wear....) and...

I also have 2 different engagement rings....well both CZ.... because he proposed with a CZ but wanted to shop for the diamond together.... and we''ve been married for 8 months... but we.. I.. am still looking at different shapes and sizes.... ''cause still can''t decide!! and I''m enjoying both rings so much now.. I alternate between 2 rings.. My husband doesn''t mind... Or maybe he gave up.. :razz:

So ask your fiance what he thinks Kitty!!!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I often wear my grandmother's wedding set on my right hand. It fits better there. I also have an engagement ring set with my other grandmother's diamond, and her wedding ring, which I often wear with my wedding band--sometimes both her rings, sometimes just the engagement ring.

(My husband doesn't like me to wear both diamond rings at once when he's around, though. He says it's too sparkly. He hates diamonds. I love him anyway--he has other fine qualities.)

If anyone wonders why you're wearing two wedding sets, they'll probably just assume one's an heirloom.

I love the high crown on that center diamond. Lovely set over all--very classic.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I say GO FOR IT! It''s all in what YOU like. They''re so pretty. They remind me of my DH''s grandmother''s rings.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have 3 wedding bands and 4 engagement type rings that I mix and match depending on my mood. My husband doesn''t mind what I put on my left ring finger, as long as it''s never vacant. Since my right ring finger is significantly larger than my left, I can''t get any of the rings on my right hand. If you can alternate between left and right, or wear rings on both, why not?

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all the support! I am going to take the plunge any minute now. The seller is meeting me at my office. I will post hand pictures as soon as I can.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, cause I love it, good luck!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!
1.gif
It is lovely! I cant wait to see the pictures on your hand.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results