shape
carat
color
clarity

How about some eyecandy for a rainy day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Kaleigh!! The one I want to know more about is the diamond/blue sapphire ring on your index finger - are those marquise diamonds, or rbs, and if marquise, are the sapphs set above the level of the diamonds??? I must know more!! It''s revising all of my future RHR ideas!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Blingmania Woman!!
30.gif
30.gif
. I love the sapphire candy,they're just yummy! The diamonds are even tastier
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks lumpkin, LLL and JCJD!!! The sapphire ring has sapphires turned on point and those are small RB''s hard to tell from the pic though. I got that one at a jewelry show!!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! I love your beautiful collection!! You are one lucky lady!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Yum, yum, yum- I love them all! I think the two blue sapphire rings are my favorite, but it''s so hard to say that cause they are all amazing!!!!!!!! And I hope we can see many more photos of your grandmother''s ring- it''s lovely! and those eternity bands...and that pink sapphire..my head is going to explode! It''s just what we needed, besides a paddle, to get through this nasty weather. Thanks!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection! You must be a movie star-te-hee!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks radiantlover, FFF and Ries!!!! FFF your new ring is absolutley gorgeous, I have followed your ring project all along with great interest. I am a sucker for all sapphires, they get me every time.
11.gif
31.gif

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, you have an amazing collection of rings! I love that blue sapphire, it''s gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such beautiful eyecandy, it brightened up an otherwise very dreary and rainy day!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
You definitely brightened up this incredibly dreary rainy day! WOW!!!! What an amazing collection. I''m madly in love with your grandma''s ring! And that pink sapphire is to die for. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pieces with us. Now I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard!
emotion-5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's rained so much here I wouldn't be surprised if the animals started floating by 2 by 2!! Thanks CdnBlingGal , curlygirl and squeaksluv!!! Happy to brighten an other wise dreary day!!!
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What an eyeful! Such beautiful, stunning rings! I''m so jealous hehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jelly. I love the pic of your doggie in your avatar!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, I don''t know how I missed this thread all day! But...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

that is one gorgeous collection, plus a fabulous new asscher... love them all!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
icekid, thanks but shouldn''t you be studying right now??? You can see them in person when you finish your exams!!! Now back to those books girlie!!!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaleigh, do you have any pics of your eternity wedding band?? Isn''t it from Signed Pieces?? It''s just lovely... and sparkly!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe you are letting them all touch and overlap like that!!

Holy smokes!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 8:26:15 PM
Author: ame
I cannot believe you are letting them all touch and overlap like that!!

Holy smokes!

~~LOL!!!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
bling, yes my eternity band is from signed pieces and is 3.38 TCW. Each stone is about 18pts. I don''t have any pics of it by itself, sorry.

ame, You are too funny. You always make me smile with your crazy self!!!
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 6:30:49 PM
Author: kaleigh
It''s rained so much here I wouldn''t be surprised if the animals started floating by 2 by 2!! Thanks CdnBlingGal , curlygirl and squeaksluv!!! Happy to brighten an other wise dreary day!!!
31.gif
I told my DH yesterday that if this kept up, forget the house projects, we''re going to need a bigger boat.
20.gif

shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Lisa, what a great collection of rings!

You have 3 eternity bands?! Do you ever wear them all together?

The sapphires are gorgeous! They are ALL gorgeous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Patty. Only one is a full eternity band, the other 2 are half eternity bands. Fun to play around with and mix and match!!! Glad you liked the sapphires, I have a soft spot for them as well!!!
31.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Talk about a stunning collection!!! Can I be you when I grow up? Right now I get to play with my mom''s rings but I don''t think she''s going to give them up for a LONG time. I have a few nice ones of my own but they''re all rings that have been passed down in the family so I don''t love the settings. I can''t wait until I have the money to revamp them!!! Your collection makes me want to do it now! So, when Nan''s done can I borrow the sapphire ring?
31.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 8:58:10 PM
Thanks Patty. Only one is a full eternity band, the other 2 are half eternity bands. Fun to play around with and mix and match!!! Glad you liked the sapphires, I have a soft spot for them as well!!!
31.gif

Okay, with one full eternity and two halves, I''d say you have two eternities there. That''s a LOT, lol.

And good luck prying your blue sapphire off of Nan''s hand.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
researcher thanks, what size ring do you wear??? This is turning into the slipper from Cinderella, Lol!!! belle wants to wear the other sapphire band ring, haha. You are young and I''m old, old old. It took a while to accumulate these and most of them I did myself from picking out the loose stones etc...
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 7:59:28 PM
icekid, thanks but shouldn''t you be studying right now??? You can see them in person when you finish your exams!!! Now back to those books girlie!!!
31.gif
crap, I''ve been caught... and not only that, but I came back to see them again! hehe, ok I am going to try to do a little work before my friend gets here
1.gif
promise!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great time with your friend, and I promise not to bust you again!!!
31.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Lisa, for making me drool myself!!!!

hehehe!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just trying to brighten an other wise very rainy and boring day!!! So glad you liked them HOUMedGal!!!!
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 6:22:28 PM
Thanks radiantlover, FFF and Ries!!!! FFF your new ring is absolutley gorgeous, I have followed your ring project all along with great interest. I am a sucker for all sapphires, they get me every time.
11.gif
31.gif

Me too! It is a beautiful collection but I agree that you need to take an updated picture to include your amazing RHR.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, your rings are all stunning. How long did it take to accumulate them all? Do you wear each one on different occasions? You''ve really got great taste. Thanks for making me drool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results