shape
carat
color
clarity

Honey''s Ring Part 2 - Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Last one - thanks for indulging me. No handshots until it''s official!

28022008515ed.jpg

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That ring is perfect!
3.gif

chitowngal

Shiny_Rock
honey22, THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

your band and head is EXACTLY what i was imagining when itried to describe what i was looking for!!!! we could really end up being ring twins!!
36.gif
i am seriously leaning back towards this setting now...what is the width of yours again?

for some reason, i missed your original post here, but the whiteflash pictures make the ring look great too! so classic and beautiful!! and a D!!! i''m actually very scared to see my ''I''
40.gif

YES! go get that magic mani so we can see handshots!!!! ASAP!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing, Honey! It''s beautiful ... glad you were able to *sneak* it out to take some pics.
Tell him to hurry up already, we want some hand shots!
25.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou so much ladies! I am resisting the urge to scream!!!!!!!!!

But no, I have to be patient, and respect his request to allow him to suprise me. It will be so worth it! Someone asked him today if he had put a ring on my finger yet and we just looked at each other with this knowing smile (he didn''t know us and had no clue). I almost had to walk away to stop myself jumping up and down and yelling - it''s in the safe at home, it''s in the safe at home!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Patience is a virture, possess it if you can, always in a woman and never in a man!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, I love it! I absolutely love the yellow gold...it really makes the diamond pop!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to add that I love your dogs, they are so cute! The picture you posted of them with their "daddy"...I love the way the one is looking up at him, so cute!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Imdanny, I was suprised to see my thread up again.

No update yet - that gorgeous ring is still in the safe, but I am hoping it will happen soon, but I am starting to think maybe he is waiting for our 12 year anniversary in July, oh well, only 12 more weeks I guess.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2008 6:39:29 AM
Author: honey22
Thanks so much Imdanny, I was suprised to see my thread up again.

No update yet - that gorgeous ring is still in the safe, but I am hoping it will happen soon, but I am starting to think maybe he is waiting for our 12 year anniversary in July, oh well, only 12 more weeks I guess.

I love the setting-what a beautiful ring! He better propose soon so you can wear that gorgeous ring!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies, you are all too kind. Since those photos were taken, I had the band rounded off more, and it''s slightly thinner, which really makes the stone pop!

I can''t wait to wear it either, I think about it constantly!! But more importantly, I can''t wait to tell all our family and friends!! My Mum is my bestest friend and I have kept this from her and that kills me. I have never kept something to important from her ever, I am so bad at lying to her, so she will be absolutely BLOWN AWAY that I have had an ering at my house for nearly two months now and I havn''t spilled the beans. I am so proud of myself!
1.gif
She was actually in Melbourne (lives interstate) the weekend I went shopping for my stone, so I had to tell a few fibs cause I had appointments with jewellers. I felt to bad, but I knew that she will be so happy for us when it''s all official, she will forgive me.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow beautiful!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Love the yellow gold band and the stone! Too bad you had to put it back
39.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Honey, I fantisize about ordering a diamond from OS and getting a little ball of white fire like you have done!!! You have done really well you lucky duck. Wear it in good health. I feel very excited for you.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results