shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi from a lurker & pics of my wedding set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Greetings everyone!!!!!! I''ve lurked for a while on this site (your rings are so gorgeous
36.gif
) and now that I FINALLY have a good camera that takes some close-up shots, I am so excited to share some pics! My wedding set is by Ritani from their Endless Love Collection. Here are my specs on my center stone:
Carat: 1.40
Color: G
Clarity: SI2
Measurements: 7.17 x 7.22 - 4.49

I hope I am posting these pictures correctly! I read the directions on how to do this in the FAQs and I hate to sound dumb, but I had a hard time figuring them out
7.gif

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
(okay, I don''t want to upset the mods, so this is my last reply to my own post to get a picture up) I liked how this picture came out because the sunlight hit it pretty well

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Did you get your ring/diamond online? I take it you are getting married in September? Congratulations! Any more pics?

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 7:57:04 PM
Author: jarbatz
Stunning! Did you get your ring/diamond online? I take it you are getting married in September? Congratulations! Any more pics?
I picked september because that is my birthday month. My hubby and I were married in the fall, so the pics might be hard to tell that it''s really two rings. My husband worked with a great jeweler from Florida and I love it!!!!!!!!!! More pics coming.

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 8:07:59 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
What a beautiful set! Welcome to PS!

Thanks! Seeing the flowers in your avatar and then also seeing how others took some pictures with flowers makes me wish I had some flowers to play around with and try out some more pictures. All I have is a leafy plant and then a bamboo plant and I don''t think those would look well for pictures, LOL! Maybe I''ll see what types of flowers the grocery store has tomorrow and if I buy any, I''ll take some more pictures.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! The ritani halo is one of my favorite halos of all time. They really did a nice job designing this setting!! I especially love that you can see the culet, a nice blend of antique and modern styles!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
stunning!!!!!

shay

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set!!!! it looks HUGE on your finger!!!! wow i cant wait to see more pictures!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 10:09:51 PM
Author: emilina22
beautiful set!!!! it looks HUGE on your finger!!!! wow i cant wait to see more pictures!!!
Thanks! What''s weird is that when I look at it from different angles, it appears smaller or larger. Even weirder, when I take out my contacts, it looks bigger than when I wear my contacts/glasses and I''m curious about why that is. My eyesight must really be bad or maybe I''m suffering from an early case of shrinkage! LOL!

renaeb21

Rough_Rock
From one long-time lurker, first-time poster to another (I just posted my first thread showing off my ring today too!)....your ring is gorgeous! It looks sooooo big. Very nice. Congrats!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful set!! I think the halo is perfectly proportioned around you diamond
30.gif

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 10:23:02 PM
Author: renaeb21
From one long-time lurker, first-time poster to another (I just posted my first thread showing off my ring today too!)....your ring is gorgeous! It looks sooooo big. Very nice. Congrats!
I checked your thread out too and it''s gorgrous! Congrats!!!!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it!!!!! Makes me want to halo my solitaire, it is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set, very nice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous halo, beautiful!!! Congrats and Welcome to Pricescope!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have always loved their halo. Just beautiful!!! Congrats and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results