shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my OEC set in Ritani Endless Love setting....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! You're too kind!

I'm still REALLY horrified with the pics of my nails though! Nasty.
14.gif
I ran a marathon 2 weeks a go and, the night before the race, I bit all my nails off. I was so nervous!
14.gif

I am so happy with my engagement to such a wonderful guy and my ring! It came out even better than I expected and the size is perfect for my hand.

Thanks again!
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
morticia,
your ring is absolutely amazing!! i just love all the pics, especially the one with the kitty coveting it
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the setting looks great with your OEC. It''s just Beautiful and looks perfect on your hand...

widget

Ideal_Rock
Mortitia...your ring is just BEAUTIFUL...and the setting is perfect for the OEC stone!
30.gif
30.gif

Did I miss it on another thread? Is there a story behind the OEC? Is it a family heirloom, or did you pick it because , like me, you love love love OECs??

Regardless...the ring is PERFECT. Congrats.

widget

PS...That''s a GREAT picture of Meadow admiring your ring...but after reading Alleycat''s post, I wouldn''t risk taking another one!
6.gif
5.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Widget! My stone was Ben''s grandmother''s stone, in her engagement ring. Ben''s grandfather sold his car to buy her that stone/e-ring. Very special. Years later, she upgraded to a 3ct pear and put the OEC into a necklace. When she passed away
7.gif
, Ben''s mom received the necklace. When Ben mentioned wanting to get engaged, his mom offered him the stone. We decided on the Ritani together.
9.gif

35.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful...congrats! I love see pictures of people with their men...it just kind of fills in all the blanks! You guys look great together. Actually, you have a twin working with me named Adrienne. I thought that you were her!

And your nails are fabulous just like mine. I don''t bite me nails...they just don''t grow. I call them "neglected length" and I clip them right down. I have had longer nails before but they last until the edge of my finger bed and then tear off. Usually from the nail bed to the tip! They are so low maintenance for me too. But...I have seriously hot looking toenails. Beautiful. People always compliment me on them. Maybe when I am "in the ring" I will post my set on my foot
3.gif
3.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Mortica! What a knock-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

I dont think you could have picked a better setting. It complements the OEC so well and looks HUGE on your hand. Just perfect! Congratulations again and you two are too cute!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, really beautiful!! Congratulations, it''s absolutely gorgeous and your cat is too cute!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's just BEAUTIFUL...I will always adore this design!!!
30.gif
30.gif
The OEC looks wonderful in it and it must truly make you feel special to have a stone with such a romantic story behind it. It looks scrumptious on your hand! Congrats!!!
36.gif

ETA: Your cat looks so cute staring at the ring...mine is obsessed with anything shiny and would probably try to eat it.
23.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
You and your honey are adorable and your kitty cat is a cutie. I love that pic. And your ring? Love it. I adore Ritani rings and your is no exception. Just beautiful!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
i love your ring!!!
35.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Was that worth the wait or what??!! LOVE IT!!!! HOORAY!!!! Adore all the pics too....your gorgeous ring on Park in the Spring
9.gif
....the kitty pondering the sparkly, and the wonderful shots of you and your "betrothed"...
2.gif
All GREAT! It looks fantastic.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
What can I say that hasn''t already been said? Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Gorgeous! Your ring is breathtaking!! And the photo with your ring and your cat is just too cute!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Morticia....I''ve been dying to see the pictures. First, you & your fiance are adorable. :) Now, the ring is just
30.gif
30.gif
. But then again I am biased towards the design. hehe. Congrats again! I just can''t get over how gorgeous it is. Enjoy this time. :)

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
What a great story behind that ring...I love that -- and the ring is stunning!!! Something about the old cuts make them so special, especially in this case. Best wishes to you...now go get some nice gel nails!!!
35.gif
klr

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
first off, stop biting your nails!!!! you can''t grow nice ones if you keep eating them!
9.gif

i used to be a nail biter when i was younger, aka around 15 and then somehow i grew out of it thank god. i think having fake nails for a while cured me...can''t really bite off the acrylic and if you CAN that is worrisome and would most likely taste gross. maybe you should try that??

anyhow, the ring is lovely! i just love how those halos make the stones look so enormous! love the OEC and it looks fabulous on your hand, good luck with growing the nails!!

Rezi

Rough_Rock
I agree with everyone, that ring is just mindblowing!!
26.gif

-Rezi

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rezi !

Welcome to Pricescope
2.gif

There aren''t too many yellow gold rings around here. Would you mind sharing the details ?

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Morticia, your ring is fabulous and you guys look great together. Enjoy your engagement, it''s a wonderful time and keep the happiness going. Gorgeous ring.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Morticia!! The ring is absolutly beautiful! !
30.gif
30.gif

PS, you can still get a french manicure w/ those tiny tiny nails. I do all the time.
1.gif
You'll love the look so much, it will def. deter u from biting.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Morticia, you guys are soooo freakin'' CUTE! And the pic with your kitty is aaahhhhdorable. If I were you, that one would definitely go in my engagement/wedding album! And what can I say about your ring...it''s all already been said. GORGEOUS, and looks perfect on your hand!

Congratulations!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
SO I see this a month after the fact? LOL.
It came out BEAUTIFUL! And looks HUGE on your hand! You guys made the right choice. It really is a fabulous ring! CONGRATS (on the engagement too LOL)!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
My goodness.. I missed it too.. where has my mind been. I love the OEC and I think it looks stunning the Ritani setting and you and your honey are just adorable!!!

Congrats!
36.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring & such a cute couple!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Your ring is gorgeous and it looks huge!!! I love that your stone has so much history, romance, and sentimental value attached to it...that makes it even more special.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Edited - posted in wrong thread!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Edited: had posted on wrong thread.
Your ring is gorgeous by the way and congrats on your engagement and the marathon!

vintagegirl72

Rough_Rock
Hi There!

I am new to this thread, but started checking it out...as I am lookiing into changing the setting on my 1.5 round solitare diamond. I am from California, but live inthe UK now with my husband. I am looking to change my setting...either when I come back to the US in April..or will to do it by mail (scary I know, but ..it''s insured! :). I am really loving the micro pave antique style settings & and; actually specifically LOVED the Amber/Rob survivor e-ring that was designed by Cynthia Wolf (attached!)! It is Micro Pave with longer baquettes on the side & is gorgeous!. I was wondering if anyone had any insight or ideas as to how to go about changing the setting from a distance...and also any slightly discounted ways of going about it!
emsmileo.gif

Anyhow I love you ring!! Please give me some details if ya can on prices to change to that setting & who your jeweley is etc. I am also wondering if anyone else who has avintage style microm pave setting..could send me photos and details on their jewlers! I am willing to do this through the mail! :) thank you!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Vintagegirl and welcome. You're better off reposting your question by starting a new topic in Rocky Talky rather than this old thread
2.gif

ETA: i see you already started a new thread
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results