shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP WITH HALO SETTING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OMG

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,

I am going to be resetting my 1.53 oval diamond. I have a budget of around 1,400 for both wedding band and setting, but I could swing it a bit higher but am not sure whats out there.

I am 100% commited to a halo - and want a split shank - also, looking for something delicate. I am thinking right now about Mark Broumand - has anyone dealt with him before? Any comments?? I will have to send my diamond there - which I am nervous about. I have attached an idea (would you call this delicate?) - but I still dont know what to do! I dont want to reset it and then regret it!

Thanks in advance for help!

OMG

SETTING IDEA103124098.jpg

OMG

Rough_Rock
I should also mention - that right now I have a halo that is kind of a legacy inspired look. I want to change it because the diamonds are not white in color - they are an off white, I think light brown - m or n? My centre diamond it an F - so it doesnt sparkle as much as I would like it to. I have also been thinking micro pave?

hettydodd27

Rough_Rock
I wanted to say you will not be disappointed with anything from Mark Broumand!! I just got my diamond ( I sent it to him as well, and I was nervous too!) re set in a cuistom he made for me. I am in love with my new ring!!! He does amazing work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results