shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with a Vatche Swan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brillig

Rough_Rock
I proposed to my fiancee with a Vatche Swan with a 69 point ideal. She loves it but we are having trouble finding a wedding band that fits with it. She wants to wear it every day and is concerned about covering up the surprise diamonds. Can all you girls with swans show me some pictures of your bands next to your rings? Thanks!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
That depends on what you''re (she''s) looking for...

Are you looking for something that fits flush? You might have to go custom. Sitting flush would require a band that curves around the head of the e-ring.

Do you want a plain band or one with diamonds? If plain is the answer, you could just go for the flattest platinum (or gold if that''s what you have) band that you can find so it doesn''t cover the diamonds, that is if you don''t mind a gap between the 2 rings.

Alternatively, that setting is substantial and ornate enough to stand on its own without a band, so she could either not wear a band or wear a simple band on her right hand.

annieg1959

Rough_Rock
Vatche does make a curved wedding band that sits flush with the Swan. My set was purchased through GOG and I''m sure Marie would be more than happy to help you with this.

AG Br135JVS2 eng1 and wed1.jpg

annieg1959

Rough_Rock
Here is just the band. You can see the delicate curve so it flows around the head of the Swan.

AG Br135JVS21 wed band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results