shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! need UR Honest Opinion on This Ring????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zatterah

Rough_Rock
I am not engaged and this is someone elses ring that i found
I want to know what type of ring this is called and if anyone loves it or hates
and it is it rare? or does it look cheapy??

honestopionring.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a unique look...but "rare" in the valuable sense I don''t think it is...

I don''t love it personally, too much going on for me.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That is not personally my style, but I don''t think it looks cheap. Where did you find it?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I really hope this isn''t a PSer''s ring. I would hate to have one of my pics posted so that people could say how cheap it looked or how much they disliked it!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 1:22:25 PM
Author: Catmom
Wow, I really hope this isn''t a PSer''s ring. I would hate to have one of my pics posted so that people could say how cheap it looked or how much they disliked it!
That''s exactly what I thought too :/ I don''t recognize it, though.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
It''s a pave ring with a double halo. I prefer single halo, but I think it''s pretty. Definitely not cheap. Halos and pave are very in right now, so I don''t think it''s rare. Do you mean that you found the picture somewhere or you found the actual ring?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I thought the same thing.

I love everyone''s ring, even if it isn''t my taste. I think the ring is beautiful and any woman who likes this style would be very lucky to have it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not my style & verging on the "cocktail ring" or faux look. Simply would NOT be practical as an engagement ring because I don''t think a single day would go by without a lost stone!
25.gif

Step AWAY from the encrusted!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''d probably call it a pave, square double halo.

I like it...as an ER or RHR

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I like it! I''ve never seen a ring like it before.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it, definitely not cheap looking...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s not my style. The halos and pave are very popular right now so you probably wouldn''t have trouble finding that setting.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 3:31:13 PM
Author: DiamondGirly
Looks like it came out of a boardwalk claw machine... Not my scene
What boardwalks are you visiting and how can I get there from Florida???
23.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 3:17:29 PM
Author: zatterah
this ring is white gold metal
Is that why you asked if it "looks cheapy?"

I'm kind of confused as to why you'd be worried about that. Usually the LAST thing that comes to mind when I see anything completely encrusted with diamonds is, "Wow does that look cheap."
33.gif

Anyway, it's perfect if you like pave and halos. It's not my style, but I still think it's lovely.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally like halo rings that only have one halo around the center stone instead of two. I like them thing and delicate with a thin and delicate shank. That way you still get to see the center stone more and the ring doesn''t look overly done.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Um, no need to be catty about it. Sheesh

Looks like a PS photo shot on the flower. I think it is unique, pretty and looks expensive. I''m a solitaire girl so I''m with neatfreak on the too much going on comment.

Good luck in whatever you are looking for.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Not my personal style. Far too much pave for me.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Personally, I like it. I don''t think it looks cheap. I''d wear it!

BTW, I know some people may be offended by the original poster''s wording... but I think it''s possible that some members here speak English as a second (or more) language so sometimes that may explain any funky wording. :)

Anne

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you Michelle! (but I think it''s unlikely to happen with any of your beautiful pieces!)

I think the ring is pretty. It wouldn''t suit my hand or my life (use my hands all day long and pave is out!) but I don''t think it looks cheap.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 3:31:13 PM
Author: DiamondGirly
Looks like it came out of a boardwalk claw machine... Not my scene

DG, it hasn''t been established if this is a PS''ers ring yet. You may want to try not to be so mean?..
Even if its not a PSers'', its somebody''s treasured ering that they likely put alot of money into.

Either way, its not my personal taste for an ering, but its still pretty.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
This is someone else''s ring that you found? If it''s simply a photo and you want to know if it looks cheap, I hope the owner of that ring doesn''t see your post.

If it is an actual ring that you found someplace (which is the impression your post gives), you should make every effort to see that it goes back to the rightful owner. She is probably sick and frantic over having lost it.

Of more importance than telling you whether it looks cheap, I think you need to give more details about where and how you found it and what you intend to do with it now that it is in your possession.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I think the ring would be less busy if they had a single pave shank much like the halo. The combination of the fully pave shank with the double halo is just too much IMO.

It''s pretty, just not my taste.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 10:04:04 AM
this ring is white gold ................. comments on that?
No one cares, lots of people have rings done in white gold. I doubt anyone will be able to tell it''s white gold and not platinum by just looking at is (especially with all that pave) if you''re worried about that. Of course, since you''ve refrained from answering my questions put to you before, who really knows WHAT you''re after, since you don''t seem to be willing to clarify anything.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 10:11:12 AM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 7/3/2008 10:04:04 AM
this ring is white gold ................. comments on that?
No one cares, lots of people have rings done in white gold. I doubt anyone will be able to tell it''s white gold and not platinum by just looking at is (especially with all that pave) if you''re worried about that. Of course, since you''ve refrained from answering my questions put to you before, who really knows WHAT you''re after, since you don''t seem to be willing to clarify anything.
I agree with that. My gut tells me this is someone’s ring and they are purposely looking for negative comments on it. I hope I’m wrong and that as someone mentioned above, it is a language barrier.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
It''s not my style, but ultimately the only opinion that matters is yours. You''re the one who''s going to be wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results