shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! need UR Honest Opinion on This Ring????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
What do you mean ''found''? Like on the floor of a nightclub?
What is the purpose of your request? Do you love/hate the ring?

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
i like the band. love the center stone. even like the halo (though it''s not my style). the only thing that i don''t particularly care for is the airspace, but i think it''s the angle. head-on i''d probably think it was perfect. but moreover, it''s how it makes the wearer feel. and if you aren''t the wearer, i''m not exactly sure why you care what we think of it.

$.02

zatterah

Rough_Rock
i only found this photo i do not have this ring. what does PS stand for? and i am wanting comments to see if i should try to get a ring like this or something simpler i want to get a opinion that is general.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 11:15:07 AM
Author: zatterah
i only found this photo i do not have this ring. what does PS stand for? and i am wanting comments to see if i should try to get a ring like this or something simpler i want to get a opinion that is general.

"PS" stands for "Pricescope". Did you find that ring here? On this site?

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Opinions are great, if you don''t mind honest feedback. However, I think the thing that is most important is what do you think of the ring? Do you think it is rare enough for your taste or do you personally think it looks cheap?

zatterah

Rough_Rock
no it is not from pricescope

zatterah

Rough_Rock
does anyone know where i could find this ring what stores so i could look at this type in person to see?

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think anyone has specifically seen this ring, so I would suggest you check out your local stores. Halo''s are very popular right now and the chance of you finding one is good. It just might not be exactly this one but you will get to see it in person and see how it looks on the hand.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 11:15:07 AM
Get what you like. If you like this ring, get one like it. If you don''t, don''t. If you get a ring because random people on the internet like it, you won''t be happy with it.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
LOL

I''m sorry...this thread is amusing me.
20.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 2:24:48 PM
Author: Courtneylub
LOL

I''m sorry...this thread is amusing me.
20.gif
Haha - me too Courtney. I''m actually giggling as I type this post
41.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
If you like the way the ring looks, then by all means research it and get it! If you just ask for people''s opinions based on the pure aesthetics of the ring itself you will get varying answers because you are asking for someone''s PERSONAL taste. Go with what YOU find appealing. You can post specifications of stones or the names of vendors for opinions as far as quality goes though. That would garner more objective and helpful responses. If the quailty is there it will never look cheap and well-cut diamonds are a rarity in themselves.
1.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s see if all the info is straight - you are not engaged, but this is someone else''s engagement ring. You found this photo, you know the ring is white gold, but you don''t know what store it is from?

Where exactly is the photo from? Since it''s in a flower, I would venture to say is IS indeed someone else''s ring from a message board somewhere, maybe not PS. Why don''t you contact the person who posted the photo and ask where they got it? Do you want it for a RHR? Or are you getting engaged soon? Are you a guy who wants to pop the question or a girl hoping to get a nice ring? And how old are you?

You keep mentioning that the ring is white gold -- 14k or 18k? For an engagement ring I would go with higher quality gold or platinum. If you want a RHR and you are ok with lower carat then go with 14k although I would still go with 18k/platinum. I do have one piece in 14k, it really bugs me and I wish I had held out for higher quality. I can''t really tell from the photo if that ring is cheap or expensive. Which do you want for yourself? Are you looking for a ring like that on a small budget, or do you want an expensive ring? You can find a ring like that anywhere in all price ranges. Ebay sells them but you get what you pay for. If you want cheap you''ll get a diamond milky or peppered and with shoddy metal-work. If you want quality go with a respectable vendor- easy to find with a bit of research on this site.

I think you''ll get a better response if you just come out and state your purpose here. If you are sincere, all well and good. But if your intention is to get some negative comments on another woman''s style, you just need to get a grip and grow up.

wse

Rough_Rock
ive seen this before at a local jeweler.. if i find the name ill let you know

imo.. i dont like it, the center stone is surrounded a bit much where it makes it look smaller and a bit tacky

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
I think the most important opinion is going to be yours! Everyone has different styles so just because some people like it and others would pass it up - that doesn't mean, look wise it's the wrong style for you!!
1.gif

When I was looking at different styles of rings (to give the BF ideas) I was more about the details. I prefered a classic solitare, maybe because my mom has one or maybe I just have that iconic Tiffany's look stuck in my head...so my decision were more on 4 or 6 prongs for safety and whether or not I wanted to have side stones or stones set in the band.

I think that rings is very pretty. But it depends on what you like and what your lifestyle is like.
2.gif

2danes

Shiny_Rock
My ring is white gold. I don''t think that makes it look cheap.
My original ring was platinum, but we cannot afford platinum right now.
This thread makes me anxious. Not sure why...

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
I am afraid I am getting set up here or something...I personally like it...I am not sure it is my dream ring...but I would not kick it off my hand for sparkling.

PawnShopHustler

Rough_Rock
Too high of a profile for an e-ring.
But I''ll wear it on my pinky!
I like.
30.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

zatterah

Rough_Rock
I have decided that i don''t think I like this ring anymore it would too much and would get damaged im afraid. I just wanted something sparkling. What does everyone think is the perfect engagement ring? I want something this is classic and sparkles a ton!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/8/2008 10:57:54 AM
I have decided that i don''t think I like this ring anymore it would too much and would get damaged im afraid. I just wanted something sparkling. What does everyone think is the perfect engagement ring? I want something this is classic and sparkles a ton!!
If you want something classic that sparkles, then perhaps look at a simple solitaire setting, like the Tiffany style with 6 prongs, and a superbly cut round diamond - can''t go wrong with that in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results