shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I need your help in choosing a straight wedding band to wear by itself. I am getting a curved band to wear as a set with my e-ring, but fiance agreed that I should also get an inexpensive straight band for when I don't want to wear the more blingy set or for when we're more physically active (when we go to our honeymoon in Greece, for example).

With that in mind, I have narrowed it down to these two white gold bands:

1. Sapphire and diamond band from Fay Cullen, .1 carats of H SI1 diamonds and .9 carats of sapphires, $420:

p.jpg

Hand shot (not mine):
h.jpg

And see http://www.faycullen.com/wedding_bands/800/c425r3sd.html for more pics!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no help, I think they both would look very pretty with your e-ring.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I like #2 more, though they''re both beautiful!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ok, when I first replied, I didnt see your second choice.....
love them both, but i would have to say I like #2 alittle more. I like saphirres, but I think I might get tired of them after awhile, or if I wore a pink shirt, I would think I didnt match....I know I''m silly :
19.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I prefer #2 for a wedding band. I would love both as stacking rings.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m going to vote for #2 as well - I like the all diamond look.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for 2 as well. It looks a bit more substantial.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I would definitely go with the second choice! It is more streamline and classic! Where can we find pics of you ering???

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s actually to wear alone, not with my e-ring, since I am getting a curved band for the e-ring. But since you ask...
30.gif

BGC0058.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m with the majority here, my vote is for #2!! It''s sooo pretty!!
30.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Nr 2 is a real beauty .. Maybe I will also consider this one for myself... They are both rally nice ...Do you buy these from their site?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to everyone who weighed in! We ordered the second band. It''ll be 8 weeks before I get it, but I''ll be sure to post pics when I do!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Choochoo,

did you order it thru their webpage, or thru their Ebay listing???? I noticed they sell all their stuff on Ebay as well....and you might be able to get it alittle cheaper if no one else bids on it of course.....

can''t wait to see it on you!

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Their Ebay page didn''t have that particular ring - so we bought it from their website. I can''t wait to see it too :)

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it is on ebay for $425 starting bid, $475 buy it now.

it is really pretty, it caught my eye when you posted it.....and I am not even in the market right now for a new wedding ring...well, I''m working on my upgrade, which will be more like a unity ring....but I do have a plain yellow gold band for times when I shouldnt wear my diamonds....
I originally got the plain one becuz before I had my kids I was a dental asst. and had to wear latex gloves all the time and the powder was horrible on the diamonds.

oh maybe someday I will get a new "plain" band, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results