shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone, I need you''re help! I''ve been looking at bezels and I found one I l-o-v-e but have no idea where to find it! I''ve attempted to attach the picture, but if it doesn''t work it''s in this post (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-find-cool-modern-e-ring.75885/) 21st reply by littledebbie. She said she thinks it''s a Sholdt but I don''t see it in their ring gallery anywhere! I really want to see some profile shots and get more information on this ring! Please help me find it!

unkdes.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlman''s carries Sholdt rings. I''d just call or email them and see if they can provide you with more info.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I checked both Pearlman''s and Sholdt''s pages, this ring isn''t listed as one of his. ..
33.gif

I did email Pearlman''s regarding a different Sholdt design that they do have. Sholdt''s page says they can make any of their rings in 18k YG. It''s the Sholdt semi-bezel which many PSers seem to be quite fond of.
1.gif

I''ve never seen it in YG though...

prlssb.jpg

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the one that is teh closest...I suspect they can modify if for you if you want

Best of Luck

Golden-Gate.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Diane! The ones you''ve found are really beautiful! It''s so hard to find things in YG these days!! But I won''t give up!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 1:09:50 PM
Author: audball
I checked both Pearlman''s and Sholdt''s pages, this ring isn''t listed as one of his. ..
33.gif

did you ask somebody or just look at websites. Many designers do not put pictures up of all their ring designs and many vendors don''t have the webspace to do it either. I would ask Pealmans if they can get sholdt to email them a picture of the ring you like in YG so you can see it.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know that! Good idea! Thanks!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are beautiful too! I didn''t realize how many bezel options were out there! Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you have a round stone there are plenty of options. I second calling Pearlman''s and/or sholdt, it might be an older style.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I''m emailing back and forth with Pearlman''s and think I may like the semi-bezel even better. They''ve confirmed that when you choose 18k YG as the metal, the inside of the bezel is done in WG (no charge) or platinum (small charge) to keep the diamond looking white. It sounds stunning....I think I have a new favorite!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
yep its a Sholdt design. Go to Www.michaelcfina.com and look at the Sholdt ER designs there. You will find it pictured in while gold there.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lauralu! You found it!
1.gif
1.gif
Mystery solved!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results