shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP FAST PLEASE!

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
HELP ME! I have exactly one day or so to make up my mind on one band or two! I have purchased two Tiffany Metro bands in white gold with diamonds. I LOVE how thin they are! I have a 1.24 CTW Emerald cut diamond that is being reset on a much thinner solitaire band than it was on which was a 3.6mm at the thickest cathedral setting. I have decided I love the Tiffany metro by itself with the E-ring. However I don't wear the e-ring most of the time. I am at home with the kids a lot so it's uncomfortable to wear and scratches our two year old all the time. So I have to figure out what I want to wear most of the time. ONE Tiffany metro or TWo stacked??? Do they look funny together, or like too much? I only have a day or so to return one so I turned to PS after stalking you all for a while! Any input is much appreciated!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't see the pictures either! I will share with you though that when I bought my channel set band, the Tiffany Metro was discussed as well. The sales associate didn't think it was a good candidate for band for every day wear as it is delicate and could possibly bend. Just something to keep in mind while making your decision!

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
I know and I am willing to baby it and watch over it as my precious. I love the metro. Just don't know if one or two would bet better, or too much.

dsc04154.jpg

dsc04152.jpg

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
Also to add, I am not an experienced ring picture taker so they may not look blingy and great like you guys do. Just wanted you to get a general idea of how it looks with my hands. I am a size 5. = )

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do look lovely on your hands, that's for sure! I kind of prefer the 2 bands... hey! the blingier the better, right?? :naughty:

Just a thought - before you purchase 1 (or2!) from Tiffany, why not phone up any of the PS vendors, tell them you are considering this ring and see what options they may have for you at a much more affordable cost?? Unless you are sold on the whole "tiffany experience", then forget it... but if it were me and my finances, I'd be looking at alternatives and maybe then you COULD get 2 bands for (almost) the price of 1!! :bigsmile: win/win!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I would say I like the two rings stacked as they are on your finger. But throughout the day do they separate and move around? That may or may not bother you. They are very pretty!! I like the look of them together and I can guess how nice they'll look on both sides of your solitaire!!

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
No they don't move around or seperate at all. It's kind of strange the way they stick together.

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
A few more at a different time of day..not sure if that will help or not haha. I have no clue what i'm doing. This is my first post. Thanks for your kind remarks and opinions so far!!

dsc04157.jpg

dsc04160.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like two of them together but will you wear them like this with your ering or will you wear one on either side?

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
Thank you both! No honestly I only like one with my ering. I don't like two of them because I feel it takes way from the stone. Maybe when I get to my 2ct eventually, then i'll wear two. So with the ering I will only wear one, but when I am not wearing the ering which is most of the time at home I will wear the metro(s) without the ering by ieself(s). :lol:

jess719

Shiny_Rock
I personally like both of them together. Whichever you choose, it will be beautiful!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of two of them together. Gorgeous!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I think if you're only going to wear one with your ering I would just get one.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am another one who wears a Tiffany wedding band. The one thing I will add is that these rings are not going to be ones to wear daily around the house lifting things, putting things away, doing laundry, washing dishes, etc. I would only put it on when going out and wearing the e-ring. These are delicate and gold does wear away over time. So I vote for a different, more durable band to wear when you don't want to wear the wedding set. So just get one band to wear with the e-ring.

(Your pictures are good by the way! It is almost impossible to capture the sparkle of diamonds we can see in real life.)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
while i prefer the two on you, i defer to diamondseeker's wisdom and would only get the one to wear with your e-ring.

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much so far, if there are any more of you willing to give your opinion that would be awesome. I am going more for looks here not practicality. I am aware how delicate and fragile these are. I take them off when I wash dishes or anything else crazy. I am not the type to put on my rings and forget about them. I don't sleep in them either. Thank you though for warning me and I love those inputs too. So I guess all is welcome!! I am really wondering about the looks though. :confused:

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
Also to add, they are so much more sparkly with two!! That's where I keep getting stuck. I go outside and look at the shinies, and sparkles. It's such a difficult choice!! :-o

ViolaDiamante

Rough_Rock
I like the idea of getting two. That way, you can wear one when you feel like something more delicate, or two when you want more presence. I have a plain gold wedding band as well as a pave band and I like having the option to wear a different look depending on my mood or what I'm doing. I also wish I had another pave band for further options. And I like having pave with an emerald cut, as it gives a little more sparkle from a distance. Good luck with your decision!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 2 thin pave bands from Victor Canera and I stack them together w/ my 3 stone. I'd love to add a 3rd someday for an even more blingy look! So definitely think you should get at least 2!

img_118.jpg

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! If there is anyone else that can chime in that would be great. This is helping me. I am very happy that I asked. I have until tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to sneak in any comments that would be wonderful too!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
It seems to me that one alone just disappears into your hand whereas the two together look like a beautiful delicate sparkly ring.
I think two together might also help with strength. The force from any impacts are shared by two, therefore less damage. I might easily be wrong here, but I think it would be a lot easier to damage a singular delicate ring.

Oh, and come back with pics of your e-ring!

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
this may not be helpful but i like the look of stacked rings: more is more & more is better. if it was me i'd be putting as many on there as i could. maybe i just have short stubby finger syndrome.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results