shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire Solitude Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been lusting after this bracelet for quite some time. I recently found this one for sale by an owner and just had to snap it up!

I mentioned it in another thread in Hangout about what is on your wish list - little did I know that this opportunity would present itself a few days later!

IMG_0190_1.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s amazingly beautiful and looks perfectly at home on your wrist with your Memoire band! And even better that you got the deal of the century! Big congrats to you -- enjoy!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dem - this deal snuck up quickly - I didn''t even have time to ask for advice!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks - I just love the simplicity of it.
36.gif

Sorry - double post!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2008 10:05:07 AM
Author: joflier
I really like it!!! Quite eye-catching, indeed!!!
Thanks - I just love the simplicity of it!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very elegant--timeless. Glad you got a great deal!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2008 10:14:35 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Very elegant--timeless. Glad you got a great deal!

cheers--Sharon
Thanks so much - I feel that I really got lucky with this one! I paid half of retail - just figured that deal would never come along again!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well then it was clearly meant to be! It''s beautiful and I''m so happy everything fell into place for you.
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous! Those Hearts on Fire stones are killah! I love the yellow gold, and it looks great with your band.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous and I spy
27.gif
a gorgeous braclet as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky lady, it is gorgeous!! The bracelet looks just perfect on you. Congratulations!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet. Congratulations!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!
30.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! And a bargain on top of it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love that bracelet. Simplistic beauty at it best!

Congrats on a beauty at a bargain!
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and LOVE the yellow gold!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s pretty. Glad you got a great deal on it too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I have my ebay search set to HOF just to see what's for sale. I love some of their stuff but their prices are really insane! Just happened to run across a gal selling a HOF stone and she said in the description of that stone that she would be adding other HOF pieces from time to time. Just for grins, I emailed her and told her what I was looking for and asked if she would contact me if she ever got one of the bracelets. Apparently she used to sell HOF pieces and gets them second hand from time to time. She had one - and the rest is history. She isn't a yellow gold person so she didn't want it for herself. She offered a price and then later realized the retail on that bracelet is now up to 4900.00. She stuck to her original offer though and sent me a ton of pictures. I was VERY skeptical and told her so. She understood and did all that she could to address my apprehension. She was very professional and I decided to take a chance. I am very glad I did although I would not be the person to generally recommend that type of thing. I just got very lucky as she was a very honest, straightforward seller. The deal was negotiated privately as it had never been listed on ebay. If it wasn't what she said it was, she was ready and willing to take it back. She accepted paypal so I went through them.

The bracelet was in absolute perfect condition - just like she said. Not a scratch or mark on it. Apparently the previous owner had worn it very little and she took it to be buffed again before she sent it. I couldn't have been more pleased!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I just love it! Beautiful arrows!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a great deal. I just love it, looks great with your gorgeous Memoire band!! ENJOY!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful bracelet MGR
30.gif
congrats !!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results