shape
carat
color
clarity

Hears on Fire - Dream....and it''''s really my dream

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gooloo

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone... I''m from Taiwan...
we are currently looking for a ring for our wedding...
I love rings that with halo...
legacy from Tiffany is the one on top of my my wish list
but when I saw the attached ring from HOF .... I love it ~~
God I really want to have 2 rings for my wedding (what a greedy girl ~~)
if you say tiffany ring & HOF ring markup
I have to say tiffany ring & HOF ring IN TAIWAN.....totally markup!!
so I search HOF on US website....see if I can find the markup rate....I couldn''t find the same style on US HOF website...
did anyone see the same style in HOF store? or did anyone own a similar style of ring like it?
we will have a trip to US round Xmas ... if possible... we will purchase our wedding ring in US
Also...share the ring I love
3.gif

130404155132.JPG

gooloo

Rough_Rock
One more....see how it looks on model''s hand.....
I''ve tried that on in our local store..... just.........shine shine shine shine shine....
I don''t remember the details of the ring
1.09 CT
E color
about 39K USD....toooooooooo expensive lah~~
14.gif

130404155133.JPG

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
that is breathtaking....hope you are able to find it, on your trip to the US. keep us posted

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a HOF Dream? I saw them way back when and could have sworn arrows were visible but this one doesn''t look like it?

The ring however is stunning! LOVE IT! You could probably have something like that built from scratch with a Jubilee stone or similar for about 1/3 of the cost of 39k!

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Uggh, 39k for a 1 carat ring is just too much to spend. You can get a much bigger stone & still have lots of money left over for a high quality setting with diamonds in it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results