shape
carat
color
clarity

He got me the pink Fred Leighton !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
OMG I''m so excited....

I can''t believe he surprised me with the ring this morning. My Hubby knew how bad I wanted this and yesterday was my 36th birthday and this morning the ups man came to the door with a package. I wasn''t dressed so I didnt'' answer it.... He left it at the step. My DH was at work, so I snuck out there and got it and it was from Las Vegas BLVD. I almost freaked out, I couldn''t open it fast enough.... It was packaged well....

I called him when I got to the grey box that said "FL" and he listenend on the phone while I opened it... I was crying... how sweet for him to surprise me...

It''s as beautiful as I remembered...

Here''s some pictures....

6een7l.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! That ring is just to die for and how special to have something from Fred Leighton!!! Happy belated birthday too. Post some hand pics.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I remeber how much you loved that ring, and it is a STUNNER! Very pretty.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY for you!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I knew how much you loved that ring, so I am very happy for you. You must give us some hand shots of this beauty!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I had read your story about wanting the ring and I''m so happy for you. It''s really lovely. What a sweet husband. Happy Birthday!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooooooooooo delicate and pretty!!!! Congrats. on that beauty!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Trishy, it is soooooooo pretty. Happy belated birthday.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
What an exquisite piece, truly... One of a kind. Congrats! I know this is special for you many respects.
36.gif
1.gif

ETA: I love how each flower is comprised of different shaped stones. Really lovely design.
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, My Gosh!!!!!!!!!
23.gif
It's just gorgeous!!! Look at the color of those diamonds!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU! What a perfect treasure to commemorate the birth of your daughter!

And what a sweetie your husband is...

Congratulations, and happy birthday.

widget

PS: And I agree with everyone else....hand shots are absolutely mandatory!!
2.gif

(edited to add:) Disregard my PS....you beat me to it!

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
One last one.....

When I opened it, I said to my little daughter...."Look what daddy got us".... She'' will truly have a momento.. I''m going to write down the story of our babymoon and store it in the Fred Leighton box it came it.... Pink diamonds reeeeeeeeally sparkle.....

6eet0w.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Oh...one more last comment...

They said it was $25,000 but he got it for $18,000....(the receipt is in the box) .so he did get a little off the price.... It truly is a one of a kind.....

Can you tell the top flower is one marquis, one pear and 3 ovals, isn''t it neat how they made it look like a flower with such different stones, and on the band, they have graduated diamonds from larger to very, very small.... very very delicate piece.... and I''m not sure if you can tell in the picture, very pink (pinker than I remember)....

I''m soooo happy, again...thanks for all the compliments....

We''re going to Ruth Chris tonight and I can''t wait to wear it in the candlelight....

Thanks again,
Trishy44

widget

Ideal_Rock
Trishy....even with that super closeup, I can''t quite tell: is that gold in the center of the daisy-like flower, or a teensy yellow diamond?

By the way, your daughter is just beautiful!

widget

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
It''s just gold..no diamond in the center.....The ring is set in pink gold....and all pink diamonds...

Thanks, I think my daughter is a cutie also....

Trishy

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trishy,
Happy birthday, the ring is just lovely. You daughter is just adorable!!! What a sweet hubby you have.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing ring!!!!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
- congratulations -
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Heather

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful piece of jewelry. But your daughter is even more beautiful-- what a doll! The ring looks lovely on your finger. Enjoy it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had hoped you would get that ring !!! Beautiful ring, beautiful daughter, wonderful Husband!! So happy for you, the ring is truly unique and beautiful. May it give you a warm fuzzy each time you look at it, I''m sure it will.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
awww, I''m nearly crying over here!!! It''s SOOOOOOOOO beautiful and PINK!! and delicate!! Oh and the one with your little girl in the pic!!! You deserve it: it''s your birthday, your a great wife and a great mommy!!!!

Wear it with pride and congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s just beautiful and the meaning that goes along with it makes it even more special. Your daughter is so precious.

Happy Birthday
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty in pink!!!!!
emgift.gif
That is one fab ring!!!!
emlove.gif

Have a nice evening out and happy birthday!
emcake.gif
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
emcocktl.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Pink diamonds make my heart go pitter-pat! It''s so interesting to see so many shapes all together to make one incredible work of art! Each time you look down at that ring, you''ll think of your baby and the sentiment behind this lovely gift. Wear it in good health.

DiamondLil

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful and unique ring. I love the pink-ness, and all the sparkle! What a thoughtful guy. You''re little cutie will have a great heirloom now...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow how beautiful, i love the pink diamonds, it looks so delicate!! kudos to hubby for getting what you really wanted...i definitely agree what a great momento for your daughter! i can already tell she will be spoiled, FL ring for her 16th? hehe..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Awww, what a sweet, sentimental thing for your hubby to do!

The ring is stunning and definitely one of a kind...gorgeous!

Edited to add: I can't believe that I forgot to comment on your gorgeous baby!

Congrats, she is a beauty!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results