shape
carat
color
clarity

have daughter''s pendant pics, but too big to post!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Such a lovely, thougtful gift for you daughter.
Nice start for her jewelry collection (or addition!
2.gif
)

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
The pendant is stunning! I''m so envious, all I got for college graduation was a card
3.gif
You are such a thoughtful mom, she''ll have this beautiful piece for years to come. And congrats to your daughter on her accomplishments!
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
That it an incredibly thoughtful and special gift. I hope she loves it. If not, can I be your daughter?
17.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace! Congrats!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Ann, that pendant is stunning! It''s also a fabulous size! Lucky girl, what a great gift.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ann that pendant turned out beautifully and the diamond you chose is a stunner! Congratulations to your daughter. She has a great mom!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Gee, thanks everyone. I''m really excited to give it to her. She has a 2 diamond pendants now, but they are nothing like this one. Yes, I want to get her off to a great start. Her boyfriend is aware of my passion for diamonds. They will definitely be pointed to PS when the time comes.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ann
beautiful pendant
30.gif
lucky daughter.
2.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Thats a great gift idea.....Can you be my mom?????
:)
20.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! What a lovely and thoughtful gift. She''ll love it!
1.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
1.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif" width="15 border=0">

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful Ann - I know she will love it!

Congrats to both of you for a job well done!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ve set a high standard for us, Ann! The pendant is beautiful! Our daughter will graduate from college in December in 3 1/2 years, also with honors (higher than her father and I had)! I''ll have to give this some serious thought!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondseeker, Congratulations to her (and you guys!)

Thanks everyone. Now all I have to do is find a better box. I think I will call James Allen and request a new one. The jeweler who JA used to make the pendant put it in a box, that, well, let''s just say looks like it has been handled a bit too much. It is white and just looks cheap! I know, picky, picky!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh ANN, sorry I missed this thread. I just love the pendant and what a special gift for your daughter. Please come back and let us know what she thinks once you give it too her.

how''s your ring hunt coming?

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
BeautifuL, I can see the ideal cut. lucky girl

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 10:02:45 PM
Author: mrssalvo
oh ANN, sorry I missed this thread. I just love the pendant and what a special gift for your daughter. Please come back and let us know what she thinks once you give it too her.

how''s your ring hunt coming?
Ha, my ring!! I wish I could find what I want. While I so love the cushion shape, the perfect stone has not been found. I am actually considering a round. Something I thought I never would. I know I would be satisfied with a rb''s performance and after spending soooo much time here at PS, that factor looms large for me now. Prices have shot up so much since my inital hunt began, I can''t believe it. If I get a rb, I''m looking for a 3-3.5ct size, with sidestones and a diamond shank. Grrr, the decisions!

Yes, I will let everyone know what she tinks about the pendant.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Ann, how did I miss this?? It is gorgeous
30.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a great reward for all of her hard work. Lucky girl...great mom

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG how did I miss this? LUCKY girl, that pendant is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results