shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen this setting in person?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

I'm new to Pricescope and have enjoyed reading the different posts and looking at all of the beautiful rings on this site. I'm looking for a new setting and am drooling over the Michael B rings, but don't think I can afford them.

I found this one setting on the Solomon Brother's website. I emailed them and they told me that it is designed by C. Gonshor. Has anyone seen this in person or own it?

Thanks!

solomon.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t be of much help but can say that I love that setting!!!!!!!
30.gif
Good luck.

GoveyMaru

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I don''t think I have seen that setting exactly but Ritani has a very similar, totally gorgeous setting. I think someone on Pricescope has it. I had looked at it originally and I think it is not as expensive as the Michael B.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The head on it reminds me of slammies ring, but the shank is much different??????

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does look like Kayla''s Ritani w/out the pave on the prongs.

kayla%20ring%20collage%200205.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yeah, blueroses, I was going to say the same thing. It looks a lot like Kayla''s Ritani. Cpster, here is the ring that we are referring to. It is not the exact same thing, but the two are very similar. Here is the RING!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Mrssalvo, you beat me to it!! I guess I just move a lil too slow!! LOL

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, well you took the time to look up the link. I just copied the pic
3.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the great replies so far! You guys are the best. I think I'm also going to try to get some more information from the manufacturer. Unfotunately Solomon Brothers is too far for me since I'm in California. It does look similar to the Ritani setting. I just wish I could see this one on a real hand! :) The part that I'm not too sure about are the prongs. The picture makes it look like they are pretty flat.
7.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi cpster,

I saw on another post that you''re from Northern California as well. I live in Roseville/Sacramento and am looking for an engagement ring as well. After many trips to the jewelers, I''ve found nice pave settings at Guzzetta and Co., as well as Grebitus and Sons. Kenny G has a nice selection as well.

Let me know your search is going in this area.

Stephanie

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jelly,

Thanks for the great tips on those stores! I''m actually new to the Sacramento area! Hopefully I can go check a few of those places out this weekend.

Post photos once you decide on yours. I really want to get this done soon, but have to find THE one.
1.gif

Thanks!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! I''ve seen that setting in person, and it''s dazzling, especially in resturant or theater lighting.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux...You don't have any photos by chance, do you?
2.gif

ciger

Rough_Rock
I went to Solomon Bros and tried the ring on. I also love the Ritani and have tried that on as well. The main difference is the basket - the basket on the Gonshor comes up quite high, while the Ritani basket is relatively low-set. I believe that the Gonshor also has pave on the prongs and not just the basket. The salespeople at Solomon Bros seemed to really like C. Gonshor - they said that the ring could be customized pretty much any way I wanted it. No pics on my hand, though, sorry! I''m going to go again this weekend - maybe I''ll try to sneak a picture of it on my hand in the store with my camera phone.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Ciger! Thanks for reviving this thread. I still haven''t reset my engagement stone so I would love to see pictures if you can sneak any. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results