shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
If you can call them that! My camera sucks!! I need a new one. That will be my next purchase,lol

I tried. Anyway got the ring today and it is lovely! My husband loves it and says this is the first time he bought me a diamond
and felt it was worth what he spent . Now hes afraid for me to wear it outside becuase it sparkles so much he thinks someone will steal it,lol

Only problem I see with ring is on the setting when they set it, they dug into the sides of the setting. I dont know if thats normal, but it reflects into the diamond and under the loupe looks like an inclusion. I think I will have the ring looked at and make sure it is set safe.

The color and clarity seem to be as stated to my eye, but I do see some graining near the girdle under the loupe.

All in all I love this ring. I can see the arrows very well. They are nice and crisp. The fire in this ring is wonderful.

It is nicer than any diamond I have ever had:)) Just wish I could take good pics. In my other thread you can see the ones the
jeweler took. They are wonderful:) Its even better in person:)

hand3.jpg.w300h225.jpg
hand2.jpg
hand1.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Jensia, I''m so happy for you, your ring is soooooo beautiful! congrats on your 10th ann.
face23.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
do you have the macro setting on your camera? Try that with the flash turned off- possibly near a window for bright light.

I think it looks great on your hand. The arrows were very crisp in the other picture. What size do you wear?
Let us know how things turn out when you get it inspected. Better to be safe....

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jensia I love your ring!! It looks perfect on your hand!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
The arrows are very crisp. The pictures blurr on here . I have tried macro, non macro, this camera is just bad. Wish someone on here lived in mesa that could help me with some photos,lol

Something else I noticed, one side of the rings setting is higher than the other side! So the diamond is lobsided as a result.

It looks like they didnt build the one side high enough. After this long wait I would hate to send it back,..UGG. It dosnt stand out, but now that I noticed it , it is all I notice. Thats just how I am. It makes me question the settings durability as well.

Oh forgot to add, ring size 5.75.

Boy oh boy, I think I will have my jewelery repair guy look at and see what he thinks as far as durability. This guy also
makes moulds and rings, so he should know.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I don''t see the problem from this pic

mynewring1.jpg

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
Wow its not as noticable on the picture,lol but if you look at that pic, the left side is lower than the rite side.

The diamond goes down at an angle.

Im going to have to wait until friday to get this looked at as Im broke until DH gets paid:)

I cant believe how much my husband loves the ring,lol Hes never cared about the diamonds before, but he

really likes this one:) Now hes actualy talking about getting one,lol and he would never consider it before.

The lospidedness does not stand out that bad, but I need to know that it wont fall out.

My husband craks me up, he said mabey they made it lopsided on purpose for a reason, mabey its more secure that way.

He kills me sometimes:)

Jensia

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jensia, I love your ring!! I also love your hubby''s sense of humor, too funny!!!
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here is Mara''s husband''s band in titanium
I love this design

weddingringstogether4.jpg

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
Wow I love that! I have been on my husband to get a diamond for years,lol

He overspent on his gold band, at zales 10 years ago. He spent 600 dollars on a gold ring, where the gold is only worth 50 bucks,lol

But it is nice. I think a trension for him with a smaller diamond would look great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results