shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand pics from LizzyD...finally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza Lizzie, those were great pics. Awesome ring, you must be thrilled.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy mackeral that thing is huge and blingy!!! Yummo!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Yep, that about sums it up!

Don''t forget to work out your right arm, too, since your left arm is going to get a serious workout carrying around that beauty!
21.gif

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Hey thanks you guys. I enjoy looking at the blingage so much around here that I felt it was my turn to do my part.

Hope I didn''t get too carried away
30.gif
but I''m just so blown away by this ring I kinda don''t know what to do with myself.

It''s not like I can go obsess over it with any of my friends or family around home. They''d seriously think I was just nuts. This is really the only place where I can squeal about it and jump up and down (in a digital manner) every time I look at it. DH is totally understanding (and generous) but kinda doesn''t get the depth of meaning this has for me and thus thinks I''m a little on the wacky side about it (but in a good way).

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you for your encouragement, complements and thoughful comments. I hope you''ve enjoyed looking at the pics as much as I enjoyed snapping them.

Now it''s on to my next project
31.gif
hehe

Best,
LizzyD

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Unreal. Very beautiful!! Congrats & enjoy!!!!!!!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lizz
congrats, a true beauty!!!
36.gif
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow - that is one substantial ring! Congrats and enjoy!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my.. its like my ring''s big BIG sister.. holy crap that is enormous..

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
LizzyD, your 3-stone ring is spectacular! Now, that''s bling bling
9.gif
!

BTW, what is your ring size?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow, I just love the overall flow of your ring. The profile is so gorgeous. You are one lucky lady!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely and huge and looks perfect on your hand! Congrats!!!!

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I just joined Pricescope today and I have to say, that is the most amazing ring I think I have ever seen!

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Awww, thank you so much you guys!! I''m thrilled with it, and it''s so nice to hear the approval of such discerning bling nuts.

All of my rings are size 6.5, but I asked for a 6.75 because I wanted to be able to stack it with bands (of whatever kind), and I also want to wear it on my right hand sometimes, and that finger is a little bigger.

MelissaSue - I hope you saw my post earlier (on the wax thread I think) thanking you (and Noobie, and Griffitk and A. Jaffe and Mark Morrell) for all contributing to helping me design the ring of my dreams (whether you realized it or not
9.gif
). If you didn''t see the post, I''ll say it again here...thank you, thank you!

Now, I''m seriously thinking about getting a 4mm platinum comfort fit band to go with the monster. My 2mm doesn''t even show when I wear them together (it seriously sits under the diamond overhang so it''s not visible at all), and I think my 5 stone diamond band kind of detracts from the ring itself. So, a wider, plain, platinum band...what do you think?

Carbon Rules!

Best,
LizzyD

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 7:09:39 PM
Author: lizzyd

Now, I''m seriously thinking about getting a 4mm platinum comfort fit band to go with the monster. My 2mm doesn''t even show when I wear them together (it seriously sits under the diamond overhang so it''s not visible at all), and I think my 5 stone diamond band kind of detracts from the ring itself. So, a wider, plain, platinum band...what do you think?
I guess it depends on what you intend.

If you mean to wear only the e-ring and 4mm platinum, that sounds like a good idea.

But, if you mean wear the 4mm as a spacer along with the 5-stone and the e-ring.....well, very candidly, I think it would be too much for my liking. Too much going on, so to speak. But, all that really matters is what look YOU want to achieve, so if you want to see more, that''s what counts.

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 8:10:12 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 7/19/2006 7:09:39 PM
Author: lizzyd

I guess it depends on what you intend.

If you mean to wear only the e-ring and 4mm platinum, that sounds like a good idea.

But, if you mean wear the 4mm as a spacer along with the 5-stone and the e-ring.....well, very candidly, I think it would be too much for my liking. Too much going on, so to speak. But, all that really matters is what look YOU want to achieve, so if you want to see more, that''s what counts.

Yes, I meant to wear just the three-stone e-ring with the plain 4mm band and leave the 5-stone wedding ring in its box for now.

Best,
LizzyD

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lizzy, i think a 4mm band with your e-ring would be a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results