shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand Crafted Platinum Ruby Eternity Band.......

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Finally, here is my birthday/Xmas gift from hubby which I promised to share. It's been a long wait for the pics, hope you all enjoy taking a gander. It's Art Deco with french cut rubies - top quality stones and craftsmanship, I couldn't be happier :))

_mg_0001.jpeg

_mg_0003.jpeg

_mg_0004.jpeg

_mg_0006.jpeg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
*GASP!!!* oh my stars!!! Mimi that is AMAZING!! Very beautiful art deco look - and HUGE for an eternity band! Its incredible - the colour is perfect and really POPs on your hand!! Oooooh, please take a lot more pics -- I love that ring!!! ENjoy!! and kudo's to your DH for such a fantastic bday/christmas gift!! :kiss: to DH for the perfect prezzie!!

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Thanks Athenaworth - I've just been drooling over your yellow pear!! Let me know how hard it is to clean, I have a similar radiant with a yellow cup but am afraid to wear it as I'm not to sure how I can get in to clean the diamond...... :???:

Thank you Enerchi! It's a size 7.5 and has 4.5 ctw of rubies. Now I'm itching to get 5mm ruby earrings to fit my diamond jackets! :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
mimi123|1359920444|3371296 said:
Thanks Athenaworth - I've just been drooling over your yellow pear!! Let me know how hard it is to clean, I have a similar radiant with a yellow cup but am afraid to wear it as I'm not to sure how I can get in to clean the diamond...... :???:

Thank you Enerchi! It's a size 7.5 and has 4.5 ctw of rubies. Now I'm itching to get 5mm ruby earrings to fit my diamond jackets! :cheeky:

OH WOW!! how amazing would *that* look!!! yes yes yes!!! hmmm... i think that little band of yours just might be "squeezably" able to fit my LH... in cold weather only! Hmmm... hope I run into you sometime between December and March!! hahaha!!

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Enerchi! Hahahha!! Anytime girly, anytime.......I'm close-ish to Montreal (just inside the Ontario border) so if you can catch me, I might even let you try it on :tongue:

Diamondseeker 2006 - Thank you, I can't say who actually crafted it - only that it was confirmed handmade according to the gemologist who confirmed the specs for me. The ring was bought from Rozental Antiques if that is of any help.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
oh me oh my....what a gorgeous eternity!!!! I am such a sucker for Frenchies. and the engraving!!! Seriously to die for. (Love your name btw! It's my parent's nickname for me :bigsmile: )

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whoa.

Could you possibly take some more shots? Close ups perhaps? I've not seen many rings like that (me personally).

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Hey Pandabee! It's my nickname too! Guess your full name must start with an "Mi " like mine does, and Thank you for the compliment. I positively love these rubies.... :twirl:

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Hi Begonia!! "Close-ups" you say? Those ARE close-ups!! Hubby is the pic clicker par excellence, and he says he can't get them any closer without getting fuzzy :roll: I'll still try to see if he can tweak things a little better at some point..........

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is nothing I do not love about that ring! I love the color of the rubies. I love the delicate heft (sorry for the oxymoron). I love the detailing on the shank - is that engraving?

It is beautiful!

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Thanks Minousbijoux - yes, there is quite some "heft" to this ring as it is platinum and yes it is engraved on both sides.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo I love it!! I love rubies but nice ones are so darn expensive. Those look so beautiful - nice and red!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous!!! The color of those stones is amazing! Many congrats on your new stunner!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I just love the engraving on the side....swoon worthy! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ohhhhhh be still my heart!!!! The beauty of it allllll!!!!!! May I lick your finger? :naughty:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I covet your ring :devil: I love rubies, and french cut, well that's the bomb! Blood red perfection! And it just happens to be my size :)) What an amazing present!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and exactly what I've been searching for since this summer! And the right size too! If you ever tire of it, I call dibs on Preloved. :) Many many congratulations on such a gorgeous ring!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MADLY. IN. LOVE.

Seriously, that is the perfect color for rubies. Rosebloom called dibs, but I call shotgun - that is divine.

I think the close-up factor is great, but maybe post higher res images? PS used to have a ridiculously low limit, but it's actually a lot higher in PS 2.0 ....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOVE IT!

cheers--Sharon

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back to say G'night to one of my new faves :)) I assume its thick and sorta wide - is it comfortable to wear? Any rubbing between the fingers?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's just something about really good, clean rubies. They look almost edible. Delicious! Like fresh raspberry jam. Your new ring is beautiful and I just love the engraving.

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
This is such an amazing eternity. Love the rubies and the engraving is enough to make any lady green with envy! =)

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Your new eternity is stunning! I love the vibrant red, and the engraving on the band. More pictures please!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

gemgirl said:
There's just something about really good, clean rubies. They look almost edible. Delicious! Like fresh raspberry jam. Your new ring is beautiful and I just love the engraving.
Yup, the creeper is coming out in all of us. I asked if I could lick her finger. The ring is that scrumptious!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always wanted one of those. Seriously gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results