shape
carat
color
clarity

HALO PRONG-TAKE TWO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ditto to the last one.

shay

sr5.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 6:55:37 PM
Author: icekid
looks lovely! does it seem different at all to you from your previous version?
Other than the center stone, it is the same.

shay

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I hope you are as pleased with it as you were the previous ring. Hopefully you can get some ''sunshine'' pics tomorrow!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh shay ...
emrose.gif

I just love your halo ring! So pretty.
emlove.gif

Who made your ring this time, I think I missed that part.

When you have time, post some more pics of your pretty new sparklie!

Have a great weekend!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Shay!!!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Shay It''s lovely. I''m so glad you have the ring you want. You didn''t have to go ringless for too long.
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
arrows anyone? I was just trying to show the arrows in the melee. Those baby ACAs are AMAZING. I can see the arrows with the naked eye. They''re so cute.

shay

sr10.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Just a gray rainy day, but it shows the detail of the ring and the band.

shay

sr11.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ditto.

shay

sr12.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Now, for the thank yous. I so appreciate all of you coming to peek at my new baby. It really is a beautiful ring. WF did an excellent job, and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. Renee was a dear as always, and I consider her a friend. Brian is just a joy, and it''s always a thrill to get to speak with him. John Q is such a sweetie, and I have much I would love to pick his brain about. I''m sure they were pulling their hair out Friday as I called in a panic because the wrong size melee was on my invoice. They hunted down why, and it was a typo. They are sending me a new one. I would not even care, but I am going to use that to update my insurance policy, and I needed the correct info. They were so sweet, but they were probably thinking I was such a dork.
20.gif
I can''t wait for my next project, but I shall have to work my butt off first.
2.gif

Now, for the PSers who have shared in the ups and downs of my saga. Matatora, Lisa, InLuvWithMrH, FireGoddess, MGR, Momothree, Nan, Rascal, LLL, Mara, IceKid, Tacori, Cpster, Kristy Darling, Maya, Mrs. DJ, Lorelei, and Moon River, thank you so much for allowing me to share my ring and story with the similary diamond obsessed. (I ain''t going to no stinkin'' 12-step program) I did not have good pic weather for outside pics, but they will be coming.

shay

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2006 7:44:24 PM
Author: Shay37
arrows anyone? I was just trying to show the arrows in the melee. Those baby ACAs are AMAZING. I can see the arrows with the naked eye. They''re so cute.

shay
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
YUMMY!!!!!!!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock

shay
YOWZA!!!!!Amazing isn''t the WORD to describe those babies!!!! You should blow this picture up, frame it and hang it in your entrance hall!!!! It''s a work of art!!

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Oooo, it''s lurvely!!
18.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
BTW Shay, I LOVE your new signature. I think PS should make bumper stickers with that quote for all of us.
31.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Honey the new ring is just as gorgeous as the other one! Love the shot of the ACA melee arrows! I''m so glad everything worked out for u!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Shay, beautiful ring!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
just beautiful...and how each of those baby diamonds just have presence of their own, so cool!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!!

Makes me REALLY REALLY want a Halo. It''s stunning!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
So glad you stayed with the halo setting when you obviously loved it so!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Shay it''s very lovely......beautiful.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Here is one of the only ones that I got that showed some of the fire in direct sunlight. This stone is a lot harder to get a good photo of. It has amazing fire, but the scintillation makes it difficult to capture. Oh, well.

shay

mr11.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much guys.

Mrs. DJ, WF made this ring as well.
Moon River, I couldn''t resist that tag line.
Thank you for your kind words, MissIndecisive, Jade Leaves(miss you), MiniMouse, RMS.

Jelly, your ring is just beautiful as is, but a halo is nice too.
Thank you, Al. It just meant so much to have this redone.

Thank you KittycatSmac.

shay

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Sorry for hijacking, but Shay, miss u too! I don''t come here as often now cos I have all-day sickness so bad, and I get so exhausted I sleep 12 hrs a day
23.gif

I had my first ultrasound a couple of wks ago, and it was amazing watching Button on the screen. Everything is great with Button (the doctor said that is probably why I''m feeling so sick, cos it means a strong baby!), and I can''t wait to find out if it''s a boy or girl in a few wks time.

Ok back on topic - u need a new avatar!
31.gif

mr11avatar.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Jade, thank you for that pic. I already changed the avatar to it with your help.

There's a thread in Hangout about Demelza who is going through the same thing as you are. You might try to follow some of the advice in there and see if it helps. BTW, CONGRATULATIONS.
36.gif
Don't forget to pop in and let us know about the sex when you know (if you are comfortable with that). Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. The doctor's right. I have heard more than once that that means that the baby is really well settled in its home for the duration and giving you a pretty powerful punch of all the right hormones.

shay

ETA: for clarity and additions

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful Shay!!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock

shay
Those shots are spectacular!! Makes me so happy I went with WF for my halo ring. I have to just drool over my keyboards
emsmilep.gif
while waiting for mine to arrive......Just gorgeous! Love it!!!!
face18.gif

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, I love it. Those baby diamonds are too cute!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring turned out beautifully and it looks fantastic on your hand!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Just a quick note to say thank you to those who added stuff since I was last here. It''s been a hectic week.

Thank you, Virginia, DF, InLoveWithMrH (it''ll be here before you know it), Diamond Quester, and Sundial.

Funny story. I was at an attorney''s office on Wednesday for a depo. I was in the reception area trying to figure out how to schlep all my equipment up to the second floor without killing myself on the stairs, when I hear a squeal from across the room. The receptionist was flipping out about my ring. She had to see it. She asked me if my DH had picked it out. I said no but he did write the check. She started laughing and said that she didn''t think a guy would be able to do that well all by himself(she''s never been to PS).

I get upstairs and the secretary is getting me a cup of water. When she brings it to me, she said that she was told she had to see my ring. Everyone just ooh''d and ahhh''d over it. I said thank you, and got ready to do my job. But can I just tell you guys THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!
9.gif

shay

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
SHAY it looks LUVERLY!!!!!! absolutely fab. those hand shots are to die for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results