shape
carat
color
clarity

Green amethyst cocktail ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I caught this on special, and I just had to have it. The center stone is a checkerboard cushion-cut green amethyst, surrounded by a halo of white sapphires. The sidestones on the shank are tiny diamonds, and the metal is 10K gold. I normally prefer at least 14K, but for a fun cocktail ring, I don''t mind. I have just been in love with green amethysts lately, but hadn''t found one in a setting that was right, or at the right price. Anyway, here are pics!

IMG_2189green1`.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Another pic:

IMG_2191green2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a side view with the tiny diamonds:

IMG_2195green3b.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And finally, another side view of the basket:

IMG_2193green4.JPG

vs

Rough_Rock
What a fun ring...I love the color!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Prasiolite! They''ve been hot for a few years now. It''s a great Spring and Summer color.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Verrrrrrry nice!!

teppy

Rough_Rock
that is very pretty. I like colored stone rings to wear wth different outfits. I just bought one on an ebay live auction. its a purple amethyst that is 4 carats pear shape. I got it for $140. I didn''t get it yet. I think it will come today. It had an estimate of $400 -$600. I know that alot of times the actual selling price is much lower, so I don''t put too much into that. i really was surpirsed at how inexpensive amethyst are though. Do you mind telling how much you paid for your green one here?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Teppy! I know that most PSers will balk when I mention where I got this ring, but I got it on sale for $149 from Zales, of all places!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vesper I love them too, got a couple fun pieces in yellow gold for the summer. Enjoy.

teppy

Rough_Rock
It doesn''t matter where you got it. Its still a pretty ring. Mine is coming from ebay! If it turns out to be fake or really ugly, I can''t say that i didn''t know better. Maybe it will be good though. It looks like we paid about the same price for our rings. Here is the one I bought.

1865.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I adore prasiolite--I want one myself! Have fun with your new beauty!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Teppy, I can''t wait to see your ring - the pic is gorgeous!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring, I love the color for spring and summer!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
vesper, it''s beautiful! i''ve been lovin'' green amethysts as of late also! i really like the light/minty green color.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Oh so pretty! I love the light translucent green color!! Real subtle and elegant!
4.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely shade of green, and the profile is cool too! Very reminiscent of bridge architecture...open and delightful
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results