shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my 5 stone - with pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here it is from the back side so you can see the height of the setting...

smller3961.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a shot of both the rings...the bigger looking one is the one I am keeping...the other one is going back.
You can see what a difference the setting makes in the impact of the stones. One ring is 82 pts and the other
is 81 pts (so basically same size).

smller3932.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I think your set looks great.. your wedding ring just looks perfect as a stand alone and with your gorgeous pear..
36.gif
36.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all the wonderful hand shots!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Your new band looks perfect on its own and with your ering...

I can definitely see what you''re saying about the old band vs. the new one. They look sooo different. I''ll definitely have to keep that in mind because I''m planning on having my 5 stone be an ering/wband so I definitely want it to look substantial.

I''m trying to figure out where that happy medium size is where it''s substantial but doesn''t hurt my side fingers.

broundiamond09

Rough_Rock
Tyty,

Thanks again so much for all the info and the pictures! I agree... I looove the one you decided to keep. It seems to sit pretty close to your engagement ring even though it''s a higher setting - that''s great! That was my main concern with a higher setting, but I love how substantial the higher setting is.

Gorgeous photos and if you have the patience, more shots/info please!!!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOW!!!
30.gif
I''m in love with your new wedding band AND your gorgeous pear! Your whole set is just perfection!

I agree the higher setting makes the stones look bigger. My solitaire is set pretty high by PS standards, but I swear it makes it look bigger than it really is!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
VERY NICE!!! I love how your band looks next to the pear ring!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I definitely see what you mean about the ring that has less impact. You did a great job at pinpointing where the improvement could be made. The bigger one looks perfect!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
The higher setting defintely made a difference, and I adore your pear with it
30.gif

~Kat

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow Tyty your thread really illustrates how important it is to try different styles of rings on before ordering online! I really love the side profile of the ring that you are keeping and the way all of the stones show up across the top of the band. It is just beautiful and it looks incredible with your gorgeous pear ring! Thanks for sharing.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Wow you can definately see the diff, even though it is basically the same size... I love it
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results