shape
carat
color
clarity

Got it narrowed down to three...opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
If you remember my story, my husband and I have decided to abandon our original settings due to multiple problems. So, I''ve been looking around for something delicate yet sturdy, either yellow gold or palladium, and something to really highlight my blue diamond. These are the three I''ve decided are the most appealing to me. I am still on the fence, though, as they are all pretty to me. My ring size is a 4.5 to 4.75 depending on the ring. I work as a cashier, so my hands are constantly moving, in bags, in groceries, etc.

Setting #1 is Stuller, with the center diamond being low set. I like it, but I''ve seen a lot of three diamond rings and I''m not sure I want to have one too. Also, I kind of like my diamond a little higher. However, it is an option because I know my diamond will shine between the two white diamond and will be safe sitting lower.

Setting #2 is Artcarved, in palladium. This one has caught my eye from the beginning. I love the tulip look of the engagement ring and the way the diamond sits is just beautiful. A downside for me, though, is I am very impatient. There is a 4-6 week backorder for this ring. Also, I''d have to send them my diamond to be set, and I''ve never done that, it scares me to think my diamond will be out of my hands.

Setting #3 is yellow gold, just a bad picture. It is also Stuller. Below the center diamond which sits high (a plus) are three small diamonds channel set on each side (channel over pave is a plus for me too). However, the diamond shown in the picture is a one carat. Mine is .63, which makes me wonder if my diamond will be big enough for the wider setting.

So, these are my choices. I can see me wearing any of them. I took a poll at work, and it was even for all rings. Any opinions?

3 rings xyz.jpg

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the middle one by Artcarved. Classic but unique in its own way...

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the middle one as well
2.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one by Stuller for a ~0.6 ct blue, but you don't sound thrilled by it.

For some reason I think the yellow gold will really compliment the blue, and that is a more unusual three-stone setting so I don't think it will make you one of the pack. Also I think it will look good with a smaller center stone, whereas Stuller #3 I think will not be as great for a smaller stone.

ETA: Reading again, it seems you really like #2 best but are just nervous and impatient. Think hard, but if it is your dream setting, go for it! The reward will be worth it!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I really like # 2.......I think the palladium would contrast very nicely with your blue diamond to make it really stand out!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Love the middle one. I like the "tulip" effect as well, and I think the palladium will be gorgeous with the blue in your diamond.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Middle! That''s a very beautiful, and classic setting! I think that your blue diamond would look awesome in it!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the middle setting as well. Not sure how the yg would look w/blue stone and not fond of 3-stone rings, and the last one might not look balanced since it''s made for a larger diamond.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
#2! Think about it this way - you''re going to wear this every day for years. 4-6 weeks isn''t too long to wait for something you really want. :)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Another strong vote for the middle!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m with the ladies, the middle one it is! It''s so sleek and sexy! and besides that, I LOVE palladium. I also think it will look stunning with a nice shared prong half eternity....... (always thinkin'' of ways to get into more trouble!)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I vote for #2 enthusiastically. It''s classic, classy, and will look gorgeous with your beautiful blue stone.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go for #2. It sounds like thats what you REALLY want!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The middle one indeed! IMHO... the other 2 are a little "dated" IMHO.......... I think the middle one will be classic. Love the details of the surprise diamonds under the basket
36.gif

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
Yet another vote for the middle. I think it will be really stunning with your blue diamond. For something that you love and will wear forever...it is worth the wait. I do also like #1 as it is a unique 3 stone, though I would go with white gold, etc. I think it would flow better with you blue diamond. Can''t wait to see what you pick!

Ava15

Rough_Rock
#2 hands down. The cooler metal will only enhance your blue diamond...AND the design of the setting is fabulous and one you will love forever!! It is the perfect setting for such an incredible stone.

Order it so you can come back with some hand shots. Yummy!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the middle ring as well! It''s quite similar to mine..so of course I LOVE IT!!
emsmilep.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
The one in the middle, definitely.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Middle one for sure, love the classic flair with the unique touch

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Gee...I kind of wish someone would like the middle ring....sigh.

Lol. I''ve been leaning toward this ring setting for a while....now, perhaps, leaning a little farther!

Thanks to all!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I also like #2...I like the tiny diamonds that accent the ring (if I am seeing the picture right). I think your blue diamond would look beautiful in it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results