shape
carat
color
clarity

Got it! 1.42 RB in a 2mm shared prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful custom ring! I hope you do go for the custom wbands. Please show hand shots when you get them.
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI(:

Gorgeous ring! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s very lovely

mara54

Shiny_Rock
She is going to love the ring..congradulations on a beautiful setting
35.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
If the stone looks that beautiful (love the fire!) in the pics I can only imagine how great it looks in person. Good call on the 3/4 eternity, that makes a lot of sense.

zac2944

Rough_Rock

I proposed on Friday night and my FI gladly accepted. She just loves the ring. It is amazing how much better it looks on her hand than it did in the box. The last few days have been all warm and fuzzy bliss. I couldn''t be happier. Here''s a few more pics!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Simply Stunning! I love her ring! Did you do that all by yourself? Wow! I''m so impressed.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wooow!!! very nice, and it looks perfect on her hand!
did you choose it by yourself?

zac2944

Rough_Rock
I got most of my inspiration from rings I saw here on PS. Then I went to B&M stores to see different setting and stone size combinations before I decided on a final overall design. I put together a technical drawing (I''m a dorky engineer; love getting technical) and sent it to James Allen to have the setting custom made. I saw ready-made some settings that were similar, but none that were exactly what I wanted. For a purchase like this, I couldn''t settle for anything less than exactly what I wanted. JA put it all together nicely.

I talked with my FI a while ago about what type of rings she liked. She seemed to like everything, but got especially excited about petite band/ larger center stone rings like the ones from Michael B. She really had no idea what I was going to get her though. It was a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results