shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous 3.04ctw diamond bangle by David Klass

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Those of you that have worked with DK know what an absolute class act he is. I have worked with him twice and both times he has been exceptional both in his interaction and in the craftsmanship of his work. What an artist he is and someone that pays the attention to the minutest detail. I intend to work with him again very soon.

I reached out to him after talking to a few PS vendors to make a diamond bangle for me. I had always wanted one and had looked at and strongly considered the shared prong design by IDJ. But at the end, I figured the shared prong gives too thin a look. I wanted something bolder and with more presence on the wrist, that will kind of match fairly in width with my beautiful RHR by CvB (another great artist of course. I didn't do a SMTB on the RHR because right around the same time, a very similar one to mine, also made by CvB was being showcased. Also maybe I was lazy too). A tennis larger-sized diamond bracelet would have been great too, but it was far above my budget. So I contacted DK asking if he sources either OECs or MRBs, whichever would be cheaper and give the most fire on the wrist. To my surprise, he said he can source both. So I decided to go with the OECs. So he started his search and soon enough adviced me he had found 10 matching G-H VS2-SI1 stones that are very sparkly. I reminded him that I'm a PSer so when I say sparkly, I mean just that. He assured me I would be pleased with the quality, fire and sparkle. I was going to send for and inspect the stones before he started working with them, but finally to save money, I decided to trust his word. Well let me tell you.... I have received the bangle and these stones couldn't be more fiery. I have louped them of course and they are so clean too. All OECs with high crowns, small tables and culets. Just beautiful. They sparkle like there is no tomorrow. The bangle is beautiful with scroll like engraving around it and fine milgraining......all at a verrryyyy competitive price. What a guy.......!!!!

Here it is on my wrist, with my CvB Diamond RHR which Caysie also sourced for me. All OECs too. Whoever said MRB sparkle more than OECs, has not seen some great OECs.

I am very pleased with it and very thankful to DK. He is a true artist, without a single doubt, and a very patient being for sure with great attention to detail.

Please enjoy these few pictures. Some are his glamour shots. Some are it on my wrist.

PS- Pricescope is only allowing me to add a maximum of four pictures. That's sad.

img_9974.jpg

img_9975.jpg

img_9976.jpg

img_9977.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. :love: :love: :love: Enjoy!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!! :love: Love the shot with your RHR too....just exquisite!!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all. It's a ball of sparkle on the wrist. And the engraving and milgraining on it is exquisite. Also substantial looking on my wrist. DK did a beautiful job.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Definitely full of presence and sparkle!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Chicam, thanks for sharing the story of how your bracelet came to life with DK. It is a very beautiful bracelet! :love: Congratulations! :clap: I agree with the other posters....we need more pics!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! David does such wonderful work. I love it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing piece!!! David did a great job.
I love the elegant look.

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all. I'll see if the system will let me upload more pics. I have about 15 more.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangle :!:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, that is an incredible bangle! :love: Just gorgeous!!!

You should post some more pictures of the ring, too, so we can post it in the thread of Caysie's work! What are the specs on the ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results