shape
carat
color
clarity

Good things come to those who wait...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I haven''t posted in a long time. This was due to a self-imposed PS hiatus. Sometimes, you just have to step away from that which makes you an obsessive freak. LOL!

Fortunately, I have a wonderful reason to once again indulge. Thanks to my children officially being in school full-time and me deciding to go back to work (yes, with a paycheck and everything!)... I have treated myself to a little something special.

Last year, I reset my original e-ring stone (.51 D SI2) from yellow gold into a stunning palladium pave setting. Here is the link for reference:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-love-my-new-setting.63020/

Well, after wearing it for more than a year I realized that I truly missed the classic simplicity and versatility of a solitaire. And wouldn''t ya know it. The wonderful folks over at Whiteflash are FINALLY offering palladium. Whoo hoo! So, I went ahead and asked them to reset my stone into the WF Fine Line in palladium. And if the gorgeous photos are merely a preview... I am gonig to love the real thing when it arrives tomorrow.

And not to worry... I didn''t let my lovely pave setting take a back seat. As my birthday is in January, I had WF set a rhodolite garnet into it. So I have two new rings as my back-to-work treats to myself.

Here are the photos from WF. I''ll post some real life shots as soon as the rings arrive...

JulieStromberg_1007b[1].JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 3:12:11 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
GORGEOUS!!
I second that! They are both STUNNING!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn''t it nice to get it all figured out! Sometimes you have to change it up to know what you really want. Glad it all worked out for you - now you have two great rings!

Would love to see hand shots once the ering is returned!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Love it. Congratulations and welcome back!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nicely done!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both so pretty! Please come back and post pictures the minute they arrive...I can tell by the WF pics that you are going to be pleased!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Your little fingers are gonna be thrilled!Two beautiful rings!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
32.gif
Another thing to add to my wish list - that garnet ring is just to die for - DF is going to flip
2.gif

Gorgeous ering - the folks at WF just can''t get it wrong can they
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! It will be so wonderful to have a solitaire back. I just did that myself and I''m loving it. And, you will enjoy your garnet as well. That flash of red color will give you such pleasure!

Well done!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are beautiful!!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both rings are pretty, but I especially love the garnet ring. Have fun wearing both!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are two gorgeous rings you have there! Got any handshots?

That''s wonderful too that WF now offers palladium!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results