shape
carat
color
clarity

Golden Yellow Zircon, take 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tonygemma

Rough_Rock
A few weeks ago I posted photos of loose yellow zircons. Well I''ve had the golden one set.

Tony

IMGP0697.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2006 7:42:51 PM
Author: tonygemma
Here''s another shot. a little lighter w/ flash.
I love those little scrolls! Reminds me of a ring I got for my 5th :)

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful it looks! I love this golden zircon - I don''t see them very often and it is just gorgeous.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like the simplicity of the setting. It is very elegant.. Congratulations...
1.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Tony,
very nice!
You are developing quite a collection aren''t you!
36.gif

Is this one sterling as well? I love it!

tonygemma

Rough_Rock
Actually I decided to do this one in white gold. What I like about the setting is it almost lookes like a brushed finish. I''ll try to take some photos of the pendant I made with the other stone. It''s also in white gold with four tiny diamonds.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I love that setting. So unique and yet not overdone. Really nice.

tonygemma

Rough_Rock
Ok, so technically this photo is not of a ring, but I didn''t want to lose the thread. Here''s the lighter color yellow zircon in a simple pendant with four tiny diamonds. The stone is 7mm round.

Tony

IMGP0699.JPG

tonygemma

Rough_Rock
Actually they''re for neither. A few years ago I started making jewelry as a hobby. About a year ago I started sellihg to a local jewelry store specializing in silver. We had discussed a collection of colored zircon jewelry for display in December so I had sourced some loose stones but the store has recently closed. So it''s the craft show circuit for the time being.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results