shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW GOG AVC five stone band

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
For my recent ten year anniversary, I received a beautiful 1.43ctw GOG AVC five stone band in a platinum Vatche trellis setting. The diamonds are all K VS2 and either .28 or .29 ct each. They measure approximately 3.9 x 3.8 mm. The ring is a size 7.25 (which is usually a touch large except in this crazy heat!).

I adore this ring!! I have read so much about AVC’s (probably every word written on the topic on PS!) but they are even more beautiful in person than I expected! And even in this small size I am definitely able to appreciate the beautiful faceting and amazing light and color display. It’s mesmerizing.

On to the pictures! Many, many, many pictures.

Here is a picture of the diamonds from GOG and one next to a dime for perspective. So cute and petite!

rb_28_and_29_kvs2_avc.jpg

rb_28pt_avc.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
And here’s the ring!

rb_ring_1.jpg

rb_ring_2.jpg

rb_ring_3.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Handshots

rb_hand_1.jpg

rb_hand_2.jpg

rb_hand_3.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
The closest I can get to flower shots:

rb_flower_1.jpg

rb_flower_2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
(apologies if I'm interrupting the photo spread!)

ITS TDF!!! Gorgeous Rosebloom!!! its perfect on you - those are beautiful stones and I love love LOVE me a trellis setting!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Reflecting some colors:

rb_color_1.jpg

rb_color_2.jpg

rb_red.jpg

rb_yellow.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Enerchi!!! I love your trellis too!

rb_blue.jpg

rb_pink.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
With my 1.25 ctw G and H studs, my 5th anniversary gift (that I have worn every single day since receiving them!) and my sapphire engagement ring (which I’ve worn every day for eleven years!).

rb_white.jpg

rb_family_pic_1.jpg

rb_family_pic_2.jpg

rb_family_pic_3.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
She wanted a solo shot too...

rb_family_pic_4.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Now for some fire!

rb_fire_1.jpg

rb_fire_green.jpg

rb_fire_blue.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...thats gorgeous! WANT! :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fire works!

rb_fire_2.jpg

rb_fire_3.jpg

rb_fire_4.jpg

rb_fire_truck.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Sparkles!

Thanks, Tyty!!!

rb_sparkles.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY MOLY!!! Those pics are all AMAZINGLY BLINGTASTICAL!!! (yeah... its a real word... what up???) OH MY GAWD, Rosebloom - you are killing me - that's awesome!!! I love the sapphire and the AVC band together --- YUMMY!!

LOVE the fire shots!!! I could look at those all day ... add them to the fire thread!! (under SMTB)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
My original plan had been to eventually pair this with a large AVC or antique cushion solitaire, but I love this so much I’m seriously considering wearing this as a stand alone e-ring (and wearing my sapphire as a RHR). If I were to go this route though I think I would want to upgrade the size of the stones so they have a little more impact. I am very sentimental about jewelry my husband gives me (even pieces like this that I completely pick out and order myself!). So if I am going to "amp up" the stones a bit, I want to do it very soon before I’m too attached to these beauties to let them go! If I do go with a larger size band I’ll make sure to post pictures of it too. :) And in the meantime, I’ll be saving my pennies!

rb_pennybank.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
By this time in the photoshoot, my son had lost interest in this game and really wanted me to play with his alphabet puzzle. This was our compromise:

rb_puzzle.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Finally, a real life perspective shot as I often see it!

rb_real_life.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"That's right, little man, BLING is everyone's favourite word!!! Learn it well, my son!!"

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful! :love:
Wear in health and blingtastical (to quote Enerchi) happiness! :cheeky:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
BLINGTASTICAL is my new favorite word! Thank you, Enerchi! As you can tell, I had loads of fun with this one. :) And I think as a mom to boys it is my duty to educate them in the wonderful world of sparkles. Their future wives/partners/cats/whatever will thank me one day!

And thank you Missy and Minmin001! You both have such adorable cats!

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock
Wow! It's so beautiful! Wear it in good health :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
blingtastical - ok I lied.... Its not really a word! But it's the best description of your ring!!

Rosebloom|1341867924|3231190 said:
BLINGTASTICAL is my new favorite word! Thank you, Enerchi! As you can tell, I had loads of fun with this one. :) And I think as a mom to boys it is my duty to educate them in the wonderful world of sparkles. Their future wives/partners/cats/whatever will thank me one day!

It's your civic duty to the future generation :naughty:

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Wow, those stones are beautiful. All five of them! I love your sapphire e-ring too!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Laila619, KatSullivan, Kalrik, Motownmama, E B, and Armywife13! I am so fortunate - mainly to have an incredible hubby and kids - but also for these lovelies! And such a great community of people who appreciate jewelry as much as I do!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
oh wow.... that IS a "blingtastical" collection! That 5 stone is especially gorgeous! :love:

Beautiful pics - the K's look so white!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results