shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift for MIL: WF Ready Set Go .30ctw earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I bought these earrings for my MIL for Mother''s Day. WhiteFlash just sent me a photo today and it will be shipped tomorrow (along with something for me
11.gif
and it''s not my new 3 stone ring!!)

As always, Bob and Vera have been great to work with.
36.gif
I placed the order middle of last week and they are already done! Couldn''t ask for better service.

The earrings are WF''s Ready Set Go, 4 prong yellow gold, .30ctw. MIL is petite so this size should be perfect!

MILearrings2.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!! What a perfect gift! Let us know what she thinks of them.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A lovely gift, and a lovely thought - she''s going to be thinking that she has the best daughter-in law EVER.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute, those earrings are adorable! She is going to love them and gosh you are such a great DIL!!! So what did you get...?
27.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very thoughtful of you. I think the earrings are fabulous. That should put you up there in the MIL (if you''re not already)
12.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 12:19:03 AM
Author: kcoursolle
So cute, those earrings are adorable! She is going to love them and gosh you are such a great DIL!!! So what did you get...?
27.gif
Ditto. lol

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful gift. I hope she can accept them with the grace in which you''ve tried to accept them into your life. Best of luck with your situation.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
What a lovely gift!!!! Definitely a present I''d love to receive!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ditto what Hudson said! Why are you sending them to her and not presenting them to her when she arrives to stay with you? I''m just curious because I think you should give them to her in person. Especially since your SIL and BIL might feel weird that they didn''t get her something so lovely (I remember you saying they had an even more strained relationship..yes?)...Just a thought!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m really not a great DIL (don''t really get along with MIL) but it''s Mother''s Day and I know she''s never been given and has never bought herself something this nice before.

I can''t wait to see them in persn!

Surfgirl- good question! The reason I am high tailing them to IL in time is because if there isn''t a card and a gift in ML''s hands on or before Mothers'' Day, she will guilt DH and make him feel like crap. the first year we dated he totally forgot about Mother''s Day and when he called her next totally oblivious too it, she went on and on about what all of her relatives were sent from their adult children.
20.gif
But anything we DO buy her gets met with how she doesn''t deserve anything.
38.gif
It''s annoying but DH and I have learned to just ignore the behavior!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are so pretty! I love them!
30.gif
You are so sweet; I read your other thread on Family and Home. You have a good heart
12.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
those are nice, but hold the bus....where have i been? 3 stone ring? other whiteflash goodies?

OMG....links please! you lucky girl!

(your mil is very lucky...what a sweet gift!)

Diver

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet gift! She will love them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results