shape
carat
color
clarity

geckodani!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
so sorry i missed the question you asked me in my thread about the width of my wedding band... i am pretty sure that my wedding band is also 3mm. i will double check on that when i get home this evening! did you decide what you''re going with?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I totally missed your post, LOL.

I''m waiting to hear back from Brad. I''m going to go with 2.5mm, as I have small hands and limited finger real estate, LOL! I asked about 8 million and 4 questions over email and am waiting for responses. I got burned with my last custom purchase, so I''m being picky.
9.gif

Thanks for measuring for me! I appreciate it!

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
no problem at all, anything i can do to help. :)
if i were you i totally would have gone with the 2.5mm too, i just completely forgot to ask about the width when he made it. whoops!
i''m sure brad doesn''t mind you asking him so many questions, besides, it''s your ring and you should get it exactly the way you want it.
sorry you got burned with your last custom purchase...what happened, if you don''t mind me asking?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 1:31:26 PM
Author: v!v!
no problem at all, anything i can do to help. :)
if i were you i totally would have gone with the 2.5mm too, i just completely forgot to ask about the width when he made it. whoops!
i'm sure brad doesn't mind you asking him so many questions, besides, it's your ring and you should get it exactly the way you want it.
sorry you got burned with your last custom purchase...what happened, if you don't mind me asking?
Heh..... long story short, the workmanship was terrible. Uneven prongs, stone was set at a slight angle, split shank was wider on one side than the other.... sucked. Had them reset a star sapphire that had its own slew of problems, loose in the setting etc. We ended up getting a full refund, but at the cost of the settings, so my diamond and the star sapphire are chilling at home in the safe right now
20.gif

I've ALMOST got a solitaire design picked out, and I already knew that I wanted a bezel band.
9.gif
I'm going to give him until tomorrow or so and then call. Now that I've picked something, I'm getting impatient to have diamonds of some sort back on my hand!

How's the cut on those rounds, if I may ask?

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
hi geckodani! sorry it took me so long to respond. i''m so sorry about the poor workmanship of your last custom piece.
did you hear back from brad?
i''m not sure about the cut actually (i know...bad ps''er) but i should get the paperwork on it soon and i''ll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results