shape
carat
color
clarity

Gabriel & Co. 3 stone cushion halo from IDJ

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
I thought I would share pictures of my new setting for anyone that may be interested in this type of setting. It is a Gabriel & Co halo with half moon sides, ordered from and set by IDJ. Luann helped me and was awesome! She sent these photos to me today, and I should have my ring tomorrow, very excited!

_17568.jpg

_17569.jpg

_17570.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and bright! Congratulations. I know tomorrow can't come soon enough. :appl:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! That is beyond gorgeous!!! Can we have stats on the ring?

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring! Can't wait to see hand shots!

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Center stone stats:

Blue Nile Signature Cushion
1.59 ct H VS2
6.86 x 6.83 x 4.77
Ex polish & Sym
Depth 69.8%
Table 57%

The setting is .90 ctw
The side stones are .2 ct each
F/G SI. Stones
14k white gold

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That diamond is beautiful!!! Perfect setting as well! Gorgeous ring :appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Can't wait to see IRL photos - and please please include profile shots too!

And, gotta say, the 4 prongs holding the center stone seem perfectly placed and so well-executed (love me a nice claw-type prong)!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty!!! I cant wait to see the handshots!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, please come back and post handshots, I have been drooling at those cushions for a while now!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring shines like a star! That center stone is amazing.
Enjoy wearing your ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The center stone is spectacular and your setting is absolutely perfect! Thank you for posting! I'm looking forward to hand shots...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I adore your setting! Loving the half moon sides - fabulous choice. Please share hand shots when you can...we love tons of pics!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is amazing - I love that its a cushion shape with H&A faceting!!! And, the setting is just perfect for it - I really like the proportions between the center stone and the half moon sides. I can't wait to see hand pics!!!

lisa5574

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your ring. I have been wanting a Gabriel & Co ERing forever. How long did the whole process take with IDJ from start to finish? Also what was the process on acquiring your center stone? Did IDJ find the diamond or did you research and find it on your own. That is the step I am at right now. I have been emailing back and forth with them but it seems to take forever to get a response. I am to the point of wondering if I should go with a different company.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lisa5574|1411826163|3757772 said:
I LOVE your ring. I have been wanting a Gabriel & Co ERing forever. How long did the whole process take with IDJ from start to finish? Also what was the process on acquiring your center stone? Did IDJ find the diamond or did you research and find it on your own. That is the step I am at right now. I have been emailing back and forth with them but it seems to take forever to get a response. I am to the point of wondering if I should go with a different company.
Lisa, September and October have lots of Jewish holidays on which IDJ is closed. They are typically very responsive to emails.

lisa5574

Rough_Rock
Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I will hang in there a little longer.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lisa, I have worked with Luann at IDJ a few times on different projects and she is awesome awesome to work with. Hang in there, it probably is the holidays for them. Or just give her a call. She is super awesome to work with.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
IDJ was in the process of moving and the Jewish Holiday was last week and again this week. Thats probably why they have not answered you. I would wait till next week. I am also working with them and yekutiel told me two weeks ago to give him till after the holidays and the move is over since hes got alot going on.

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
Hi Lisa,

Luann was great to work with at IDJ. My center stone is from Blue Nile and was originally in a Setting from them. I sent my ring off to Luann and they took measurements and made my new setting. The whole process probably took about a month from shipping the ring out and getting it back. Hope this was helpful and good luck!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Rascchot|1412361433|3761504 said:
Hi Lisa,

Luann was great to work with at IDJ. My center stone is from Blue Nile and was originally in a Setting from them. I sent my ring off to Luann and they took measurements and made my new setting. The whole process probably took about a month from shipping the ring out and getting it back. Hope this was helpful and good luck!
Rascchot, I didn't realize IDJ made your setting. I thought they ordered the Gabriel setting to fit your diamond.
The setting came out flawless and gorgeous! I am glad I revisited this thread cause now I can ask for a quote on something similar to yours. Great job IDJ!

cstafford2009

Rough_Rock
Hi! I don't see any no hand shots. Also, what was the total price of your setting? I'm looking for something similar to this now. Thanks!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cstafford2009|1481842215|4107583 said:
Hi! I don't see any no hand shots. Also, what was the total price of your setting? I'm looking for something similar to this now. Thanks!

I don't think the person who posted this ring originally is active on PS anymore. If you'd like some help in building a similar ring (hopefully, not in time for this holiday season :wink2: ), you might want to start a thread over in the Rocky Talky forum. It would help if you let us know your approximate budget for your ring.

Good luck!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
cstafford2009|1481842215|4107583 said:

I was just at IDJ today to look at my new diamond for my round diamond pendant necklace they are making me. Yekutiel made this exact ring for a customer and I saw it today at IDJ. What a coincidence, that you are looking for a ring similar and I just saw this exact ring in person today. The ring is stunning! It has a hearts and arrows cushion and it is stunning! I loved it!

You may want to call Yekutiel at IDJ on Sunday and tell him what you are looking for. As he just made this ring for a customer and I saw it today at his store.
Good Luck! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results