shape
carat
color
clarity

Found the perfect earrings, but at a less than perfect price!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MajorGroove

Rough_Rock
For the past few months, I''ve been idly searching for earrings to wear on my wedding day (which will be in April, but there''s no harm in shopping early, right?). I found these earrings yesterday at a local jewelers, and I
30.gif
love
30.gif
them! They have so much motion and sparkle, and look very dainty on my ears.

The earrings in question

The problem: They are Hearts On Fire earrings, and they cost well over $6,000! Now, I''m not a name brand kind of gal, and promises of "the most perfectly cut diamonds" don''t make my heart go pitter-pat when they are accompanied by huge markups. What I''d love to know is, does anyone know of a jeweler/designer who makes something similar? I really want some diamond drop leverback earrings, and I love the way the small stones add some interest, rather than there being a bare ear wire above the drop stones. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF design

I''m fairly sure others do them as well, I just can''t seem to find anything quite so close.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 6:02:04 PM
Author: Addy
WF design

I''m fairly sure others do them as well, I just can''t seem to find anything quite so close.
Ditto, great find Addy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh very pretty. I have seen that style without the diamonds in the hoop part.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results